1.    #1  
    Can't beat nearly two weeks in Cape Cod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    Can't beat nearly two weeks in Cape Cod.
    Hey, you're back! Business as usual, though it has been surprisingly long since the last thread was closed (given how many political threads and topics have come and gone in the last two weeks)....

So you have been in Cape Cod? I was wondering whether you had been arrested in NY during the RNC....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    We all have upgraded to the Treo 900. You're not still using the old Treo 600, are you?
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hey, you're back! Business as usual, though it has been surprisingly long since the last thread was closed (given how many political threads and topics have come and gone in the last two weeks)....

So you have been in Cape Cod? I was wondering whether you had been arrested in NY during the RNC....
    No, not arrested! The police were actually really nice. Went up to the Cape a few days later. My Aunt recently bought a cottage there.
    Where in Cape Cod did you go? I used to spend a few weeks every summer just over the Bourne Bridge at Wing's Neck.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Where in Cape Cod did you go? I used to spend a few weeks every summer just over the Bourne Bridge at Wing's Neck.
    Chatham, which is on the "elbow"
    Yeah, of course! It's beautiful out there! Much mroe expensive than Buzzard's Bay (who named that thing anyway???)