Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I recieved this in an email today. I am not sure of the source so don't go flaming me because I dont have a link.

What is wrong with this picture?

It is good to be John F. Kerry....... The F stands for Forbes in case you ever wondered.

He is one of the richest Senators in Government. When someone is elected president, it means the Secret Service has to protect the President and his family as well as his property.

The Kerry's have five US properties not counting the several foreign properties they own too. The cost to run these homes are more than what the average American could afford, even if the rent was free, and all you had to pay the water, gas & electric. Including ground keepers, maintenance, pool, and house keepers. To be President would require the taxpayers to pay for all that now if elected. Including a complete staffed Secret Service security 24 hours a day. In addition to that we will have to pay for each of their homes for security improvements even if they never go to them all there is that just in case. Who do you think will pay for all this? We Pay! This takes all the expense off Kerry and puts it on us.

Nevertheless, factor another major cost to Americans that Kerry does not want you to know about.

Becoming president would automatically include taking care of all their properties with Secret Service Agents that includes 5 agents per 6 hour shift 4 times a day 365 days of the year for the rest of their lives so long as they own those properties. It comes with being President once you are elected. It requires us the taxpayers, to pay for this as well as his annual salary as well as his retirements including the cost of living adjustments to boot. These salaries and protect all their real estate property with Secret Service Agents and pay the bills for the rest of his life.

In addition, feed the Secret Service Agents and rotate new ones every 6 hours for the rest of his life.

Do the math. Five properties need to be protected. This requires five Secret Service Agents per shift, daily every six hours, per property! That is 20 Secret Service Agents per day per property everyday including Holidays. Wow, what does that cost?

Lets say an average of 20 agents per property, each earning a about $60K per agent to survey the perimeters and protect. Now times that by five properties so far. That is if the Kerrys do not buy any more properties afterwards. This also includes the Agents vehicles and repairs, gas, meals, days off, paid vacation, and medical plan visits etc per agent.

Who pays? YOU pay, the whole time they are alive after becoming President! Is this the best use of our tax money electing Kerry to take care of all their properties both foreign and domestic? On the other hand, shouldn't he pay for his own? Yet, the Presidential salary could not afford it.

The more I think about paying for Kerrys properties everyday, just makes me happy keeping President Bush all the more merrier. Without raising taxes to boot.

How on earth would Kerry pay for everyone to have Healthcare, increase our military, and have us pay to protect his investments, all without raising our taxes? Tax and spend Kerry is his party motto.

Which really has to make you wonder why anyone with his wealth, would take a salary of that of a U.S. Senator, never mind wanna be President? Do you believe him now why he needs to be the Prez? To serve the people? On the other hand, the people serve Him and his wife!

Please pass the Mustard and do America a favor and pass this to your friends, lets keep Bush a resident in the White House, and not have to protect another Kerry house.

He can well afford his own upkeep and yet it looks like you and I will take over for Mr Kerry if he's elected.

I'll vote otherwise.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I'd like to quote Woof on another thread on Bush's record:

"More of the same old crap. Don't you get tired of this constant candidate bashing? Like it's really doing anything but wasting time." -Woof

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=57516
    I guess woof is not tired of candidate bashing......

Anyway, it would still be cheaper than fighting an unneccesary war in Iraq in which my cousin needlessly lost his life.
    Or how about a write up on D@#$ Cheney? Or does he live off rented property?
    Of course Bush is known for his humble background now isn't he?
    I mean, come on!
    Animo et Fide
    Heck when we have tax payers money protecting the Saudi embassy here, why not Kerry who's a true blue American and a Viet. Vet?
    How about voting for the best candidate, whoever it may be, instead of worrying about how much we are paying for each one's personal lives. There are more important issues like the future of our country. If you are voting based on the expense of the president, then you need to take a step back and see why our government is set up as is, and what the real issues are that we can make a difference on. The power of vote is strong, people in other countries wish they had it, don't waste it basing your decisions on insignificant reasons.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by zackz
    I'd like to quote Woof on another thread on Bush's record:

"More of the same old crap. Don't you get tired of this constant candidate bashing? Like it's really doing anything but wasting time." -Woof

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=57516

Wow you can link to other threads, impressive.

So what if I share this. I said it was food for thought, nothing else. No different than anyone elses posts and yet I get attacked.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Who did you think I was, Bush?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisL77
    I guess woof is not tired of candidate bashing......

Anyway, it would still be cheaper than fighting an unneccesary war in Iraq in which my cousin needlessly lost his life.
    Sorry about your cousin.

Was he forced into the military? He chose to join I am assuming. Did he think that it was just for college? If he had been killed in Kosovo or Somalia would it have been unneccesary or is it just Iraq that gets that distinction cause Bush is president?
    — Ed Howdershelt
  11.    #11  
    Or how about a write up on D@#$ Cheney? Or does he live off rented property?

So do one. I never said I wrote it. I said I got it in an email. Go get dirt on **** Cheney (What you cant spell ****?)
    — Ed Howdershelt
  12.    #12  
    Who did you think I was, Bush?
    Don't be so childish. So I guess you are smarter than Bush? How about posting your resume so we can get a look at you qualififcations.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Now if that isn't childish, what is?

And oh my resume? Let's see...

I lied about WMD
    I lied about eyeraq al queda
    I lied about my service records
    I'm responsible for the deaths of thousands
    I couldn't protect twin towers yet I have secret service protecting the Saudi embassy...
  14.    #14  
    Now if that isn't childish, what is?

And oh my resume? Let's see...

I lied about WMD
    I lied about eyeraq al queda
    I lied about my service records
    I'm responsible for the deaths of thousands
    I couldn't protect twin towers yet I have secret service protecting the Saudi embassy...

Yawn! This is all new info? C'mon zack puke up something new.

I was hoping for proof that you are smarter than Bush like you imply. Don't have any?

I guess all the other governments and intelligence agencies and past president and Kerry lied about WMD's too cause they all thought Iraq (correct spelling) had them.

I'd like to see the documentation of Bush saying anything that could now be proven as lies about his service records. If your right, that should be easy to produce right?

Name a president that not is responsible for the death of someone.

Please show who could have protected the towers. The fact you go there is pretty sickening anyway, but please tell me. I guess Al Gore could have stopped the attacks?
    — Ed Howdershelt
    really, zach!!!
    we have been over all those points many, many times already. this begins to feel like we are running in circles here at times - discussing or explaining the same issues over and over and over again.
    I think the cost of Kerry might be that some of us earning over 200K a year, will have to pay more taxes.

Man, the Mercedes dealers are going to have a hard year if Kerry is elected
    if ya wanna go there,... zack... riddle me this one... did clinton protect the wtc from its second attack? did he answer or defend us against the uss cole bombing? did his knowledge of bin laden's threat produce a constructive anti-terrorist organization or strengthen our airport security?
    please zack... ridiculous.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    if ya wanna go there,... zack... riddle me this one... did clinton protect the wtc from its second attack? did he answer or defend us against the uss cole bombing? did his knowledge of bin laden's threat produce a constructive anti-terrorist organization or strengthen our airport security?
    please zack... ridiculous.

I wouldnt waste too much time with this guy bk, he can't even understand a simple request for a resume. I personally think he has his "I hate Bush" bumpsticker wrapped alittle too tightly around his head. You wont get real answers to your questions.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    id say you're right, woof.
    No different than anyone elses posts and yet I get attacked.
    You still wondering why you get attacked?

Chill dude, I have nothing against you. I didn't ask for your resume, nor did I point out spelling errors, nor did I challenge your intellect... there is a difference between a personal attack and an argument.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast