Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I will not be baited into placing her name in here. Last thing she needs is people doing web searches on hers and my names together. They track that sort of thing yanno...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I will not be baited into placing her name in here.
    Then keep it to yourself, dude.

P.S. Is she hot?
    Absolutely, why Fox News has been trying to get her to take a show in PT.
    Absolutely,
    Awesome.
    Last thing she needs is people doing web searches on hers and my names together. They track that sort of thing yanno...

Who does?? Santa, when he's making his list?
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    no, the feds have a list of things and names they check on a daily basis that have been accessed through search engines...this is not paranoia.
    no, the feds have a list of things and names they check on a daily basis that have been accessed through search engines...this is not paranoia.

What's that?? Do you hear it?? It's the black helicopters
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    What's that?? Do you hear it??
    Shhh -- I'm trying to listen!
    Claire, I can tell you if I look her name up in any search engine, the next day she knows it. Not talking the goofy conspiracy theories, it is just a different world out there these days.
    Claire, I can tell you if I look her name up in any search engine, the next day she knows it. Not talking the goofy conspiracy theories, it is just a different world out there these days.
    Somehow this is not sinking in, but OK. Enuff said!
    "These sure look like forgeries," says William Flynn, a forensic document expert widely considered the nation's top analyst of computer-generated documents. Flynn looked at copies of the documents posted on the CBS News website. Flynn says, "I would say it looks very likely that these documents could not
    have existed" in the early 1970s, when they were allegedly written.

Several other experts agree. "They look mighty suspicious," says a veteran forensic document expert who asked not to be quoted by name. Richard Polt, a Xavier University philosophy professor who operates a website dedicated to typewriters, says that while he is not an expert on typesetting, the documents "look like typical word-processed documents."

read it all http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...4/596astgo.asp
    Claire, that is William Kristol and Fred Barnes (both former republican speechwriters) that are the Editors of that site. I hardly call them finding four out of 287 million people that consider these fakes as being overwhelming evidence. Proportional spacing typewriters existed in the 1940's. There are typewriters that existed with "th" keys and common keys like "1/2" which explains easily the th issue. They are grasping at straws. If the President knew these to be untrue wouldn't he be saying so instead of just ignoring it? Again I state I am a conservative and even moreso then I am an American and seek the truth.
    OK...so you dont like those guys. How about that Kerry 527 group "The New York Times"

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/10/po...n/10guard.html
    I would look at that link, but I'm afraid my name might show up on some federal agencies list if I register for the New York Times website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow
    I would look at that link, but I'm afraid my name might show up on some federal agencies list if I register for the New York Times website.
    I'm startin' to hear those helicopters again

They make pills for that
    So when will C-BS break the news that the memos came from the Kerry campaign?
    Since I lined the inside of the house with tin foil they haven't been able to read my mind.....but it makes it really hard to hear the voices so I have to go on the roof...............
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Since I lined the inside of the house with tin foil they haven't been able to read my mind.....but it makes it really hard to hear the voices so I have to go on the roof...............
    Be careful...I dont want you to fall through that thatched roof
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast