1.    #1  
    I have my own domain name and currently use everyone.net for my email hosting service. Any recommendations for any other reliable email hosting service?

-chiru
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I also use everyone.net. Why are you looking for another hosting company?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    I also use everyone.net. Why are you looking for another hosting company?
    It does not do IMAP with IDLE. Do you know if they do secure IMAP etc.

-chiru
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiru
    It does not do IMAP with IDLE. Do you know if they do secure IMAP etc.

-chiru
    I have been in contact with everyone.net and asked that they support the IDLE command. They have asked that others email them as well if they want the IDLE command to be supported. Their email is feedback@everyone.net. Here is the email response I got from them;

You can let your fellow Chattermail users know that they can express their interest for IDLE support via our feedback form:

http://www.everyone.net/contactus

So please contact them and let them know you're interested.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    I have been in contact with everyone.net and asked that they support the IDLE command. They have asked that others email them as well if they want the IDLE command to be supported. Their email is feedback@everyone.net. Here is the email response I got from them;

You can let your fellow Chattermail users know that they can express their interest for IDLE support via our feedback form:

http://www.everyone.net/contactus

So please contact them and let them know you're interested.
    Cool. Thanks for the info. I just emailed them. I guess we should post this info on the Chattermail discussion forum so that anyone else using everyone can send out the emails too.

-chiru
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I posted it on the mytreo.net forum and I think I posted here on TC as well. Posting again sure couldn't hurt.