1.    #1  
    Mine has to be watching Jeremy Wariner from the US running the 400. Granted he hasn't won anything yet but that guy flies and barely looks like he's trying.

There are others that garnered more attention like the US gymnasts but I've been impressed by Wariner
    Watching womens volleyball. All incredible amazons. Something about that Logan Tom chick pushes my buttons.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    men's 800m swimming relay.

very cool race.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    watching the mens coxless four rowing final - fourth consecutive gold for Pinsent, our sixth win of the title in a row!
    Animo et Fide
    Every beach volleyball game -- and counting!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    watching the mens coxless four rowing final - fourth consecutive gold for Pinsent, our sixth win of the title in a row!
    fine to wonder if he will top redgrave's 5 got a feeling hes going to be the BBC's sports personalty of the year
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    fine to wonder if he will top redgrave's 5 got a feeling hes going to be the BBC's sports personalty of the year
    I see that some Roumanian athelete / rower / or something equalled Redgrave's 5 golds at the weekend..seemed to go a bit unnoticed in the press over here but certainly worthy of comment....favourite moment so far?? seeing the overpaid, overrated pro's from usa getting humped by puerta rica at basketball....NOT because it was the US before you all get overexcited but because it was a tiny country, probably mostly amateurs, performing out of their skins and living the olympic dream..and you can't buy that.
    Blarg. My favorite moment will be when they ban the use of flags and all mention of one's country.