Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hi all
    i m in need to buy a new gadget or toy something to play with. i got a treo i got a normal palm i got an iPod i got a good digital camera what else can i buy until i see something else (hopefully the ACE) open for suggestions, and price range
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    need a fix, eh, prankstar?

I'm with ya, man!
  3.    #3  
    yea got any ideas?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

I just bought an MP3 player wrapped up in a new Saturn Vue. Only put 100 miles on it but listened to two CD-R Discs. Gadgets indeed.

john
    How about an Radio Controlled Toy? RC Helicopter? RC Truck or Car?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    I don't know if it's a gadge tor what not, a Tivo or ReplayTV. Even better yet, get a replaytv, and there is a thread on how to get recorded shows/movies onto your treo!
    I was in the same slump, so I bought a new Dell notebook. I think of it as a Treo accessory so that I can use PdaNet.
    Dry times, isn't it? I just bought a wireless printer/scanner; no joy. I am looking at a Hatteras 53'.
    My problem is that although I like new gadgets, and I go into "need mode" like prankstar, there's nothing out there right now that my treo can't do! It's actually quite frustrating, since I love shiny new things!
    I was looking at the new mp3 players, but my treo does that.
    I was looking at the new pdas, but my treo does that.
    On and on..........
    So, I'm hanging my hat on the new treo version coming out within the next few months. I can make it til then! I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    My problem is that although I like new gadgets, and I go into "need mode" like prankstar, there's nothing out there right now that my treo can't do! It's actually quite frustrating, since I love shiny new things!
    I was looking at the new mp3 players, but my treo does that.
    I was looking at the new pdas, but my treo does that.
    On and on..........
    So, I'm hanging my hat on the new treo version coming out within the next few months. I can make it til then! I think.

The guys at work make fun of me all the time because I would rather shop at Best Buy than Kaufmann's.
    2nd best purchase in my life... Treo 600

Best purchase ever...TiVo

Enough said.
    yeah; if I ever get married, I'm registering at bestbuy!
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    I am looking at a Hatteras 53'.
    It's statements like this that make me Green. Can I be your long lost son?
    If I could afford a robot that does childcare now that I could use!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Get one of those mini DVD players
    Animo et Fide
  16.    #16  
    got one

17.    #17  

And now from Switzerland, which is a large city in Sweden, comes this gadget.

http://www.gizmo.com.au/public/News/...articleid=2758
    Hmmm.... the 300c SRT-8 is a nice little toy! Anyway, I'm gonna grab a Loox 720 PPC states side once the get available...that's a nice toy too!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    How about a new sand wedge?

I've found that they can go almost an entire season without needing to be recharged.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast