Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys I have a treo, which this forum is great for.

    But I also have other non pda GSM phones in my household.

    What would you say are the most popular forums for discussing/buying/selling general phone forums.

    The only one I was told was howardforums.

    Are there others out there that get lots of hits and your posts are seen by many viewers? Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Love your avatar, jerk! Those who have been on this site for a while will recognize it as mine, so be so kind as to get your own.

    Looks like you are trolling to find more places to try to scam people with your garbage list. I reported you to eBay..no doubt they haven't gotten around to you yet, but they will.

    Have a terrible day, won't you please?
    http://www.doctordalai.com
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama
    Love your avatar, jerk! Those who have been on this site for a while will recognize it as mine, so be so kind as to get your own.

    Looks like you are trolling to find more places to try to scam people with your garbage list. I reported you to eBay..no doubt they haven't gotten around to you yet, but they will.

    Have a terrible day, won't you please?
    what is the garbage list all about?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    what is the garbage list all about?
    Look for the scam artist's(postman) other posts. He doulble posted promoting and ebay auction with two user names, it was revealed both user names posted from the same ip address. You can make up your own mind. I did.
  5. #5  
    He is currently not a registered ebay member, perhaps my reporting him did some good after all. This is his eBay member page... Look at the kind of crap he is pushing:

    Ebay Link
    http://www.doctordalai.com
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Look for the scam artist's(postman) other posts. He doulble posted promoting and ebay auction with two user names, it was revealed both user names posted from the same ip address. You can make up your own mind. I did.
    thanks for the info. it was an interesting thread and I came away with the same conclusion as you and dalai.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    thanks for the info. it was an interesting thread and I came away with the same conclusion as you and dalai.
    Watch out for this guy when the ace/610/650/660 frenzy really starts to heat up.
  8. #8  
    Please start spamming Howard Forums so I can ban you.
  9. #9  
    hey, that's your forum??
  10. #10  
    Not mine, it's Howard's.

    But I'm one of the "super-moderators" there.
  11. #11  
    LG, how would you handle Postman, aka MPS323 aka Powersalesmps? I am particularly peeved that he stole my avatar after all his other bad behaviour. I would just block him, but this goes too far! I am actually awaiting Miradu's response on all this, but I would value your opinion, too.
    http://www.doctordalai.com
  12. #12  
    cool. I like that place. it's okay to say that on another forum, isn't it??
  13. #13  
    Dalai, I only read through the one thread in question but I'd handle it like this:

    If indeed mps232 and Postman share the same IP address, and are in fact the same user (remember this isn't always the case) I would permanently ban mps232 from the forums since no one should have two user names. All this does is allow people to get away with the same sort of stuff he/she just attempted. Then since the one instance is the only problem I see, I'd probably give Postman a temporary ban and a stiff warning that if anything even remotely resembling a scam, spam, etc. surfaced from him/her again he/she would be gone as well.

    Again, that's just me. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and don't usually perma ban a person right away.

    As for stealing your avatar, there isn't much that can be done about that. After all, you don't own it right? I'd simply use it as fuel for his/her warning. It's obviously an attempt to anger you and that's not what a forum community needs.

    (Sorry for getting off topic.)

    Ido, of course it's okay. It's not a competition.
    I'm running my next marathon for charity.

    Click here and help me by donating online.
  14. #14  

    didn't want to seem ungrateful to tc!

Posting Permissions