1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any experience with these? PhoneLabs Dock-n-Talk

They appear to support quite a few more phones than the other two models I have looked at Merge and CellSocket. I was curious how well the technology really works.
    I've always wanted one of these but have never owned a phone compatible with any of the choices out there.
  3.    #3  
    I sent off a couple e-mails asking if/when they are going to support more Sprint phones. I'll let you know what the responses are.
    I have one it works fine with BT on the 650
    Wow, nothing like dragging up a post from the past
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse
    I have one it works fine with BT on the 650
    Hi,

I have a treo 650 with Sprintpcs. I managed to make it work with the dock-n-talk through BT. The sound quality is good and seems to work fine. But my treo freezes after several hours and I have to reset my treo afterwards. This effectively make the dock-n-talk unusable because it is not reliable.

Any advices?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac_liu
    I have a treo 650 with Sprintpcs. I managed to make it work with the dock-n-talk through BT. The sound quality is good and seems to work fine. But my treo freezes after several hours and I have to reset my treo afterwards. This effectively make the dock-n-talk unusable because it is not reliable.
    Isaac, did you ever get your issue resolved?

Now it looks like all the 700's and 650's are on the supported list, with the exception of the Verizon 650. Anyone else have positive or negative feedback on the Dock-n-Talk with a Sprint 650?

Thanks,
    ERic
    A company called Intellitouch recently started manufacturing a cell dock similar to the Doc-n-talk. It's call the "Xlink Bluetooth Cellular Gateway". It's made specifically for bluetooth phones and doesn't use and external module. I know for a fact that the Treo 650 and 700 are supported though the 650 can be a little more flaky.

HTH,
    J