Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Special Ed. Teacher for the LAUSD ..... kids with dissabilities... moderate to savere
    being doing this for the past 4 years and havent looked back
    Teacher Deaf and Hard of Hearing
    Part Time Commercial Videographer
    sprint retail store manager

thats right im one of three reps u ask questions to in the "ask a sprint rep" forum
    Your Favorite Pre totin Sprint Rep
    Sales for Ohio based Shortel,Toshiba and our own PBfleX Hosted VoIP Communications Systems.
    Last edited by jrgtreo; 08/11/2009 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Blue collar, working class, union electrician.
    134?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Starting from high school:
    McDonald's
    Army MP
    Cop
    Paramedic
    Motorcycle mechanic
    Low voltage electronics
    Most recently, unpaid prostitute
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    134?
    Yes! Local 134
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

First job: Lugging tobacco at a tobacco farm in Havana, FL
    Subsequent experiences: Yard maintenance, newspaper photographer/darkroom technician, offset pressman, janitor, newspaper deliveryboy, camp counselor, darkroom technician (again), youth worker, Assistant Pastor, Target early-morning stock boy, newspaper photographer (again), then served churches in Deltona, Sopchoppy, Estero, and Port Charlotte.

Avocations: Music (guitar), fishing, anything with my wife (EXCEPT clothes shopping!) Currently working on my D.Min. in worship transitions
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718