Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
    What do i do?

I'm reading all these thread!
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

Gadget begets gadgets
    Film Director
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I manage a Lotus Notes applications development team outsourced by a major Pennsylvania manufacturing firm. We develop and support applications for over 13,000 users world wide. Some of our applications sync to PDAs as well for remote access by our sales staff.

In the evenings, I am a volunteer EMT and fire fighter. I use my Treo extensively in this area... many times radios fail and I end up calling county control or medical command. Also I carry several medical applications to help with drug identification and issues, spelling (for trip sheets) and the all important games to keep from losing our marbles while waiting for calls.

Of course, email and messaging is good too.
    South Central PA - the area time forgot when it comes to wireless.

Verizon Treo 755P, VersaMail, SplashNotes, eMedic, ePocrates, Hazmatter, Street Drugs, mLights, LEDOff, KeyCaps600, Palm Insider, BackUp Buddy,

Device Graveyard: Treo 700P, Treo 650P, Kyocera 7135, Kyocera 6035, Blackberry, Palm V with OmniSky Modem, Palm III with Novatel modem and land line modem, US Robotics PalmPilot (original)
    I make drugs - the life-saving kind, not the recreational type - so please don't PM me!
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    I make drugs - the life-saving kind, not the recreational type - so please don't PM me!
    You make drugs? I deal drugs!! Well, I'm a pharmacist for a large retail chain so it's pretty much the same diff
    Treo 650 Wireless Headset
    Quote Originally Posted by maven
    You make drugs? I deal drugs!! Well, I'm a pharmacist for a large retail chain so it's pretty much the same diff
    ah - so you're one of my pushers!

Actually the kinda drugs that I make are usually directly sold to the hospitals.
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    ah - so you're one of my pushers!

Actually the kinda drugs that I make are usually directly sold to the hospitals.
    I push cardiology drugs
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Anybody here deal with FDG (isotopes)?
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I push cardiology drugs
    i woulda never guessed that!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I'm in Video Production here in NY. We do training video, corporate promos etc.
    Cannon play, swordfighting and pillageing of weaker vessels in the Archipelagoes.
    Tech support/customer service rep for a DSL company.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Ladies and gentlemen I was sitting at work while I was thinking of other occupations that I could venture into and said to myself that I would like to make more money. I have recently turned 25 and have aquired a rather expensive taste for technology and vehicles. I use my extra money on these two things rather than going out to eat and buying clothes,etc....., so I began to think how does everyone else seem to afford all of these things and not have to be so limited, and obviously it is due to income from their occupation so I just kind of wondered what type of people have the same taste as I do for technology and what they do for a living. Oh and by the way I am a sales associate for Cingular Wireless.
    Will you sell me a 680 unlocked?

Ans: international tax lawyer.
    Ditch Digger to
    Framing Contractor to
    Architectural Home Designer.

I can't afford.
    I don't need.
    I'm compulsive.
    Just call me Berd.
    I can't tell you.....but it's interesting. With overtones of danger and excitment......

Used to work in the IT field. Now working at a crematorium while pursuing my funeral directors license.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    drug dealer to
    drug lord

Na I'm a electrician....its my company
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Sales and Training Manager for a Credit Union. But I have never paid full price for a Treo, I have always been able to talk my way into one. I actually made $300 on the 700p.
    boat captain