Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    I work as a wound care consultant with a long term health care provider. The screen name is a left over item from my time in service as a medic. No I am not a doctor and no I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express
    Midwest Regional Account Executive for a Hardware/Software Co. out of San Francisco.

Oh, and Poker Player too!!!

"On the road again"
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Intellectual Property Associate
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    i am a full time pimp
    NONE VIOLENT(check the avatar)
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    System Integrator; I travel about once a month, and maybe I'll get the chance to meet some of you TCers out there.

Also: Dad of 4, Assistant Scoutmaster, clarinet player, and I can make a mean pancake...
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Professional Fire Fighter since 1996 and an ocean rescue lifeguard superviser, lifeguarding the oceanfront since 1990.

---------------
    Sprint Treo 650
    1.08 rocks !
    My business card reads Warehouse & Facilities Manager, which is the technical term for Jack of All Trades!

At night and on the weekends I also drive a wrecker for "therapy".
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    In the IT field as a Network Administrator and full time techie.

I also own and publish an on-line music e-zine at www.jstreetzine.com supporting local independent music in the Chicago area!
    Auto-safety research. You know, seat belts, air bags etc.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Auto-safety research. You know, seat belts, air bags etc.
    So, you're a crash-test dummy?
    J/K
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    attorney
    Data Mining and Internet Slacker
    Diesel Fitter...
    Inspect product on pantyhose assembly line deciding whether dees'll fit her or dees won't

actually, owner/operator of two well known Canadian franchise restaurants.
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    So, you're a crash-test dummy?
    J/K
    Hey hey hey!! That's Anthropometric Test Device to you !!!
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    College student for one more year.
    Most of the time I'm a student. But when not working on school related stuff, I am a technology consultant(Web Design System Repairs, Network Admin.) / journalist. Check out my website - Tylersworld.com to find out about my appearances and read the articles I write!

-Tyler
    i work for God
    Blessed beyond measure!
    With all the professionals here, finding a job should be no worries

lemme stop... i work in the entertainment industry, for the largest media company (atleast so they call themselves)
    Blessed beyond measure!
    I was unemployed at the start of the thread, and I'm still unemployed by the end. Hehehe j/k, I planned it that way to have some time to help out @ home (sad story!). In any case, I'll be a student again in a few months.
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>
    EKG interpreter, I write reports on outpatient ECG studies,,ie I look at sqiggley lines and tell MDs what their patients hearts are doing. Also nursing student.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast