1.    #1  
    can you get over this!!?? dawnette knight threatens catherine zeta-jones with mutilation, terrorizes her into panic attacks and life-changing fear episodes, yet zeta-jones is accused of having blood on her hands for "driving knight into attempting suicide".
    can you people fathom the absolute lowliness of these lawyers! holy mother of god!!! so criminals can cause whatever mayhem and terrorism to your family they wish - its their perogative, but if god forbid you defend yourself, YOU are the one who has blood on your hands!!!! utterly unbelievable! wow. i almost dont have the words to express the contempt for this type of thinking in today's law circus...uh i mean ... "law system" . it is truly a joke. these criminal lawyers making those claims should be stripped of their law licenses - get them out of our system!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    can you get over this!!?? dawnette knight threatens catherine zeta-jones with mutilation, terrorizes her into panic attacks and life-changing fear episodes, yet zeta-jones is accused of having blood on her hands for "driving knight into attempting suicide".
    can you people fathom the absolute lowliness of these lawyers! holy mother of god!!! so criminals can cause whatever mayhem and terrorism to your family they wish - its their perogative, but if god forbid you defend yourself, YOU are the one who has blood on your hands!!!! utterly unbelievable! wow. i almost dont have the words to express the contempt for this type of thinking in today's law circus...uh i mean ... "law system" . it is truly a joke. these criminal lawyers making those claims should be stripped of their law licenses - get them out of our system!!!!
    take a deep breath...lol
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  3.    #3  
    yeah i did, i just had to vent that after reading the news today.. im ok now... really i am! lol
  4.    #4  
    woosaa..... ( as in bad boys II )
    I saw that too. Unbelievable!
    Animo et Fide