View Poll Results: What are you going to see?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bourne Supremacy

6 31.58%
  • CatWoman

2 10.53%
  • Fahrenheit 9/11

4 21.05%
  • Spiderman 2

5 26.32%
  • Other

2 10.53%
  1.    #1  
    We're in the Summer movie maddness and I was wondering what folks are going to see.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 07/23/2004 at 12:30 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    Ok, I'm talking to myself. -lol

Anyhoo, I planned on going to see "Borne Supremacy" yesterday after seeing "Catwoman" on Friday. Ran into a friend who was going to see "I,Robot" and I didn't know it was playing at the theater (internet listings did not have it showing).

So went to this movie since it was on my "to see" list and it was AWESOME. Incredible special effects and graphics! It was definately a remarkable ride!

Question, if anyone else has seen it, what headset was Will Smith and the movie cast using with their phones? It was probably blue tooth I'm guessing since it was wireless.

P.S. Found a pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 07/26/2004 at 10:27 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I have not seeing 'I, Robot' but Bourne is a very fun movie, and the T270 appears in it It was also the number one movie this weekend in total $ sales: Some $55 million!
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    i think i'll wait till these movies come out at the $1 theater
    i m glad to hear you think i robot is good i have just got it on DVD and am going to watch it on the plane thurs
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Our kids are in summer camp for a couple of weeks, so we can go see "real" movies!

First on the list: Spiderman.

Catwoman was next, but I hear it got really bad reviews.

After that, who knows? Maybe a dinner at somewhere other than McDonalds!
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Quote Originally Posted by : PRANKSTAR
    i m glad to hear you think i robot is good i have just got it on DVD and am going to watch it on the plane thurs
    Watch I,Robot over the weekend. Super integration of graphics with live ppl. Anyway, how did you get the DVD?
    Saw Bourne and had a great time
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    heard catwoman was absolutely awful. is it true?