1.    #1  
    A place to tell why your Treo is important to you !

....for me, I can spend my day with Buttercup !
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    A place to tell why your Treo is important to you !

....for me, I can spend my day with Buttercup !
    It allows me to spend the day with the person that is most important to me...it sure does make for some wonderful days
    BUTTERCUP
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup
    It allows me to spend the day with the person that is most important to me...it sure does make for some wonderful days
    And the evenings are awesome too !
    I knew it, I am the third wheel!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I knew it, I am the third wheel!
    But why is your Treo important to you?

Buttercup and I know, but what makes it special in your life ?
    zen. being connected
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    zen. being connected
    Instant access to everyone is awesome !
    But why is your Treo important to you?

Buttercup and I know, but what makes it special in your life ?
    I have lots of value for it. email, web surfing, phone, happy user, despite the new problem I have, orange spots on screen, dead pixel problem.
  9.    #9  
    Your Treo did to much acid in the 70's ?
    I use my Treo to keep in contact with people, organize my life, play games, read books, and keep others entertained (they love to play games on it).

It's important to me in the middle of the night when the dog needs out. That little green light flashes like a beacon in the dark and is easy to find. The light it provides is enough to see my way around inside the house and out. Yes, it is a very expensive flashlight.
    Your Treo did to much acid in the 70's ?
    Yup ... now it's payback time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalenvy
    I use my Treo to keep in contact with people, organize my life, play games, read books, and keep others entertained (they love to play games on it).

It's important to me in the middle of the night when the dog needs out. That little green light flashes like a beacon in the dark and is easy to find. The light it provides is enough to see my way around inside the house and out. Yes, it is a very expensive flashlight.

great idea !! I have used mine as a VERY expensive flash light a time or two myself
    BUTTERCUP
    My Treo is important to me because it's always with me - everywhere I go, it goes (ok almost everywhere!), and just about every day it supports me and I interact with it. It contains my life - diary since 1997, my contacts, notes & thorghts, and keeps me in touch with family and friends.

Pretty amazing really!