Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Is it just me, or do others come to this forum just to see posts from gfunkmagic. That has to be the best photo to go with a post ever.

BTW, I did the battery cable shielding thing today, and it really does work. Buzzing gone. People couldn't hear me. I used alum. foil, not smoke paper.

Who is that awesome babe reaching up in the pic!?!
    Please don't start the girl thread again.
    She's one of about 3 billion.

Go to your local bar and pick one up today!
    Thread needs more gfunk.
    In favor of goofy names: MyTreo.net.
    He has more picks of her too.
    I had to turn off display of avatars because I was enjoying her too much...

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Ummm, isn't talking about a guy in public, much less his girl , a little on the rude side? I feel like Funk should come charging in here, ***** slap us all, then steal our avatars! God he's such a manly man! Uhhh, I have to go now.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I've seen Gfunk's avatar in many other places on the net. I'm inclined to believe it's like the picture that comes with the frame. Then again I don't know gfunk and I suppose she's probably got some boyfriend -- so it might be gfunk. In any event, I'd say the odds are against it.
    Gfunk is a girl? And that might be her?!? Now I REALLY have to go. Excuse me.
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Gfunk is a girl? And that might be her?!? Now I REALLY have to go. Excuse me.

gfunk isnt a girl.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Gfunk's avatar is from a site that's something like "who's hot" or "am i hot" or something like that - not anyone that he knows...
    He probably is a Canes fan. And hey, the babe looks hot from the back !
    Most of us Treo users are familiar with him linked to the Canes Logo. I always favor the Canes against the Gators.

Geaux Tigers
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Fsu!
    Make my Funk the "G" funk, I want to get Funked up! -LOL, could not resist. (A lil old school; Parliment Funkadelics) G, u know you are cool with me!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Still, he's on my short list of poster's I pay attention to. Always has been, but the newer avatar is always a pleasure.
    It'll be fun.
    LOL!!!!!!

For the record folks, I am NOT A FEMALE!! So to some of ya'll, please stop sending me all these freaky personal IM's asking me out and crap. Definitely not a switch hitter here! Also, if ya'll wanna see the front view, I've attached an image below. Basically, I'ld say my avatar is an expression of...um...school pride! Anyway, I got the image from The Hottest Coed fyi...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gaurav; 12/01/2005 at 12:13 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    And I even made a phone skin that included those pics as the connecting/disconnecting screens....in this link.

-Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    The front view! Now I can die happy! Sorry, I've just been curious for so long it was like getting a new present!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    LOL!!!!!!

For the record folks, I am NOT A FEMALE!! So to some of ya'll, please stop sending me all these freaky personal IM's asking me out and crap. Definitely not a switch hitter here! Also, if ya'll wanna see the front view, I've attached an image below. Basically, I'ld say my avatar is an expression of...um...school pride! Anyway, I got the image from The Hottest Coed fyi...
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    The front view! Now I can die happy! Sorry, I've just been curious for so long it was like getting a new present!
    and the present turned out to be some dress socks and a tie

okay, okay, maybe something a little better than those, but I couldn't come up with anything else

some things are best left to the imagination...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast