Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #41  
    I live in Modesto California and the only person I know that has a Treo is a doctor that works where I work at a Coffee Road care center. I think he reads this boards so I'm going to keep it short..

    Al
  2. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-BKK
    I believe that Charlton has already retired from the NRA role.

    On the basis that you will tell me why your avatar is a drum kit, I will tell you that my primary competitive sport is pistol shooting. I shoot IPSC in Production division (non-modified guns) so that is my favorite Glock. (My favourite sport is scuba diving but that is non-competitive.)

    Regards
    Peter
    Glad to to oblige and will tell you that my favorite thing to do in the world is play my DW's(not the one's shown). I play recreationaly in the SF Bay area.

    Sorry to get off topic, everyone
  3. #43  
    I'm just glad I never got around to asking gfunk to marry me.
  4. hsk
    hsk is offline
    hsk's Avatar
    Posts
    262 Posts
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    #44  
    Joke I got emailed today, very a propos:

    An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

    He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am."

    She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

    The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

    He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
  5. Biggles's Avatar
    Posts
    381 Posts
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    #45  
    I had to turn off display of avatars because I was enjoying her too much
    What a useful post! I never knew you could turn off those damn avatars, signatures too! Excellent, thanks for that!
  6. #46  
    She is just HOT!!!! What can I say?
    Control Life from Your Pocket
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    LOL!!!!!!

    For the record folks, I am NOT A FEMALE!! So to some of ya'll, please stop sending me all these freaky personal IM's asking me out and crap. Definitely not a switch hitter here! Also, if ya'll wanna see the front view, I've attached an image below. Basically, I'ld say my avatar is an expression of...um...school pride! Anyway, I got the image from The Hottest Coed fyi...
    damn...i got my 650 sticky
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  8. #48  
    well - I always liked gfunk's avatar (and knew that gfunk was male) from the 6MT forum.
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    LOL!!!!!!

    For the record folks, I am NOT A FEMALE!! So to some of ya'll, please stop sending me all these freaky personal IM's asking me out and crap. Definitely not a switch hitter here! Also, if ya'll wanna see the front view, I've attached an image below. Basically, I'ld say my avatar is an expression of...um...school pride! Anyway, I got the image from The Hottest Coed fyi...
    but, that's a good trick! gfunkmagic knows dark side!
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

    Gadget begets gadgets
  10. #50  
    Gfunk: what can I say. You have become a legend in your own time. Or is it before your own time. Oh what the HeXX!! You are a legend.
  11. #51  
    hey gfunk,

    Do you have a better/bigger size picture file of your avatar? Your avatar picture saves too small on my computer.

    Thanks..
  12. #52  
    I can't belive you just publicly asked him for a bigger picture ... now I'm concerned....
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  13. #53  
    This is the most useless thread I read in a long time. -- Sorry, -- Bob
  14. #54  
    that was the most usless reponse I've seen in a long time -- sorry, Rob :-)
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    that was the most usless reponse I've seen in a long time -- sorry, Rob :-)
    zing - zing

    I had it coming, (I was wondering how long it would take. :-)

    Bob (from my Treo)
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by hsk
    Joke I got emailed today, very a propos:

    An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

    He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am."

    She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

    The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

    He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
    great joke
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  17. mgauss's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    #57  
    Colombian model
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    Colombian model
    The poor lady either has an eating disorder or lives in a famine-striken area. Where do we send the food parcels?

    Regards
    Peter
    http://www.peterwalker.com
  19. #59  
    and she has sharp knees! Give her a sammich

    Surur
  20. #60  
    She can't be all that poor. She could afford enhancement surgery. I'm not sending anything but my phone number.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions