Page 1012 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 125129129621002100710081009101010111012101310141015101610171022 ... LastLast
Results 20,221 to 20,240 of 20877
    PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    pane less

Boot Hill

Benny Hill
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:40 AM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Bunker Hill

Bunker Buster
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:40 AM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Hey Archie!

Hey Archie!
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:34 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Bunker Buster!

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Strange bedfellows

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Stranger Bed-Fellows

Traitor
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:34 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Scooter Libby
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:35 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

goat cheese

Cheez Whiz

"Did you

-Jack Handy, SNL-

How about some "whine" with that?

Barefoot

Whine

-Jack Handy, SNL-