Page 1007 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 7507907957997100210031004100510061007100810091010101110121017 ... LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,140 of 20877
    acon
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:45 AM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Future Bacon

Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Back To The Future

I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Time Machine

Time Magazine

Mr. Right

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Ms. Left

Carpet Muncher
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:46 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

shap carpet. Yeah baby!
    Eureka

Bath Time

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:46 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Displacement

Wat
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 08:47 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Liquid Gold

black

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Funny T

The

-Jack Handy, SNL-

FOOL!

Smokey

Do you believe in miracles.....yeeeesssss!