Page 1002 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 2502902952992997998999100010011002100310041005100610071012 ... LastLast
Results 20,021 to 20,040 of 20877
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Yum...

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Prankstar,

Do they have a Memorial Day Holiday on your side of the pond? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Nope not that i am aware of, (but it is a bank holiday today same as you guys)
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    cookout

Barbecue,

me and you, stinky pinky, pew, pew!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

This one had an interesting barbecue.
    Barbed Wire

Razrwire
    Razrberry