Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sort of following ToolKit's lead........

When I was learning to instruct, the instructor instructor used this as an example of how to critique. "Start Positive, Be Tough, End positive"

Example:
    I really like the short flights you and I have together.

It dangerous and expensive when you rip the wings off the plane inflight like that.

You did a nice tuck and roll on your parachute landing.

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Sort of following ToolKit's lead........

When I was learning to instruct, the instructor instructor used this as an example of how to critique. "Start Positive, Be Tough, End positive"

Example:
    I really like the short flights you and I have together.

It dangerous and expensive when you rip the wings off the plane inflight like that.

You did a nice tuck and roll on your parachute landing.

LOL
    People judge. Negative actions and comments will destroy any reputation.

When you post on a forum like this, your character is judged by your post. It is these words that venture forth and represent you to others on this forum.

On the second comment, look at OJ Simpson. Who talks about his football career anymore? According to the eyes of the law, he's innocent, yet he lost his reputation when he lost in the court of public opinion. Now all he gets is monologue filler for Jay Leno.

It takes a lifetime to build the reputation of being trustworthy, upstanding, and honest. It only takes one wrong action to destroy it.

C
    Quote Originally Posted by controller
    look at OJ Simpson. Who talks about his football career anymore? According to the eyes of the law, he's innocent, yet he lost his reputation when he lost in the court of public opinion. Now all he gets is monologue filler for Jay Leno.

It takes a lifetime to build the reputation of being trustworthy, upstanding, and honest. It only takes one wrong action to destroy it.
    Saying that OJ Simpson only performed one wrong action is being pretty generous.
    It took the right one tho, and you may fault me for my use of generalizations.

C
    Quote Originally Posted by controller
    On the second comment, look at OJ Simpson. Who talks about his football career anymore? According to the eyes of the law, he's innocent, yet he lost his reputation when he lost in the court of public opinion.
    C
    Your post is right on the money ...

OJ has not been found "innocent," he has been found "not guilty." Two completely different things, imo. But we are splitting hairs ... good post.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12