1.    #1  
    One of my all-time favorite actors. Sad.
    Story
    Last edited by m00se; 07/02/2004 at 03:37 PM.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    This is a loss. Of all of the many, many movies I have seen since I can remember, "The Godfather" is in my Top 5! I have seen it so many times I know the dialogue and watch it over whenever I see it on tv.

Mr. Brando brought so much to that movie and he will be missed but remembered for his brilliant role in this movie for many.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I was listening to Public Radio about MB all day. Got nostalgic about the guy. Yes we lost a talented actor!
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Our NPR affiliate did a Brando tribute yesterday afternoon by playing the scores from his academy award winning movies. I hadn't realized that Leonard Bernstein composed the suite to On the Waterfront!
    I feel almost guilty that I've only seen him in Godfather, Apocalypse Now and Superman. I must get round to Last Tango in Paris, On the Waterfront and The Wild One sometime. I suspect that they might be shown on TV soon though...
    Animo et Fide