Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Do they have turnip trucks inthe Dutchie part of Australia. They must cause you sound like you just fell off one.

Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    Not everybody on wellfare is lazy.. many of them would love to work, but simply dont get the opportunity... your statement is rude to say the least..
    Did I say they were all lazy? No. Dont get the opportunity? Where did you get the impression there were no jobs in the US? There are thousands of jobs in the US. I could go get three this week if I were so inclined. Contrary to your common liberal way of thinking, there are lots of people who dont WANT to work and prefer a handout. Why is pointing out the truth rude?

Besides that you are overlooking one big issue.. Crime.. ever seen an apocolypse style movie? That would happen if we use your system, if people cant make an honest wage they will start to steal to survive. But since there is no police (since they are payed from tax money) people will take up arms themselfs or hire rent-a-cops. which will lead to further polirization of wealth which eventually will lead to tribal war...
    This is why I asked about the turnip truck, because I am sure you have sufferred from a severe head injury. Where the hell are you getting this crap from? Please quote the post where I said anything about eliminating the police. Until then please stop with the blatant stupidity. I said, just to clarify for the obviously challenged that we shouldnt be overtaxed to pay for social programs for people too lazy to work and support themselves. I NEVER said to eliminate all services. Am I being clear yet? Are you able to understand simple english? You have been watching too many movies or something. Try getting outside more. God I cannot believe how utterly ridiculous the above quoted statement was. Again please quote where I said eliminate taxes completely and stop all tax funded programs. It's really too bad vBulletin does allow large graphics in it posts. If it did I could draw you a picture.

Wether you like it or not a more evenly distribution with only a few super rich/poor people is better for all.
    Again you have decided what is better for all. Who made you God? And just so you know the Soviets tried that. I think they called it Communism.

Tell you what Tool. Why dont you send me your paycheck and I'll give you back what I think you need and give the rest to some deserving families. We'll see how that works ok. And please if you repond to anything in this post, make sure this is it.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Woof, you're out of line here. Do not attack users of this forum, especially moderators! This thread is closed, and Woof if you continue these attacks on other threads, we will be happy to take all steps in removing you from these forums.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567