1.    #1  
    The quality of posts and posters here is impressive and I am spoiled by that. I have been looking for a forum that is as lively and quality to weight loss & fitness as Treocentral.com is to Treo talk.

Google search pulls up too much junk. Anyone care to share your favorite?

You can PM me if you prefer.
    -WC-
    http://forum.lowcarber.org/ if you are into low carbing.
  3.    #3  
    I tried it twice, and find that I do well with it for a few months, then I cheat here and there and you know how getting back into ketosis takes another 24-48hrs each time depending on how bad the cheat session was.

I've decided to just get back to the gym like I used to when I was younger and find that my body is really getting back into it, almost like it remembers or something. I really figured it would be much harder to get back into the swing of things after 10 years.

There's a lot I would like to ask others in the know to do things safely and efficiently though...

-WC-
    I am a gym junkie. I work a 4 day split. Some of the best money I ever spent was on a good trainer. It's amazing how many wrong/unsafe things you see going on once you know what you are doing. I have gotten to the point where I train someone else now. If you are looking for general info, Muscle and Fitness is a good magazine. There are sites out there where you can get a subscription for $5 a year. Also check out www.bodybuilding.com. And remember, your diet plays a huge part in how your body looks!

Good luck with the gym. It's the best part of my day.