Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For those of you that dont know, it has been reported a couple of months ago that Democratic Presidential Candidate from 2000 Al Gore uses a Treo 600. See thread below:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/s...ghlight=al+gore

Its hard to imagine someone being a Treo user and not a Treo enthusiast. It seems to me there is a good possibility that Al toils around on TreoCentral from time to time and we just dont know it. So I pose the following question: If Al Gore was a TC user, what would his username be?

T600Inventor02 maybe?
    Treo-hugger?

/ i got nothing
    purpleX maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by kayden75
    purpleX maybe?
    He doesn't have a Treo, does he?
    Maybe it's cos I'm still a relative newbie (though I was around before the Crash under a different name) but I don't understand the significance of calling someone Purple, can someone please enlighten me?
    Animo et Fide
    mrroboto
    Username: Sore-Loserman
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Username: Sore-Loserman
    To the contrary: He stepped down with a graceful speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Right. I must have missed his election-night concession speech. I was too busy watching his lawyers fight on and on and on trying to change the election through the Florida Supreme Court.

I remember several days after election night, watching Gore's campaign manager angrily explain that all Gore wanted was for "all the Florida votes to count" (except for military votes and Buchanan votes), and that's why Gore filed for a recount of three (liberal) counties. When a reporter asked the guy whether the votes from the conservative areas of Florida should also be counted, the campaign manager quickly shot back, "no, Bush didn't file a recount request in time. It's too late for them now."

What a jerk. (Gore and his manager - not you )
    Last edited by heberman; 06/10/2004 at 05:32 PM.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Stepped down? You have to have something in order to step down from it. If crying all the way to the supreme court is graceful, I'd hate to see your definition of clumsy.

username = UselessLump
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Stepped down? You have to have something in order to step down from it. If crying all the way to the supreme court is graceful, I'd hate to see your definition of clumsy.
    username = UselessLump
    Graceful was a key word. The rest is your opinion versus mine which, thank goodness, I needn't explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Maybe it's cos I'm still a relative newbie (though I was around before the Crash under a different name) but I don't understand the significance of calling someone Purple, can someone please enlighten me?
    Most people would describe him/her(?) as a anti-treo troll. Used to be a member, no seems to be downgrades as "guest". May use other nickname now.
    Quote Originally Posted by 03Range
    So I pose the following question: If Al Gore was a TC user, what would his username be?
    I pose another question: If George W. Bush was a TC user, what would his username be?

... - sorry, this was a trick question of course. We all know Bush would not actually be able to use an internet discussion forum. Maybe Powell could explain it to Karl Rove, and he would then suggest "Crusader", "GiftofGodtotheWorld", or something similar. Cheney would then remind the others that Bush would not be able to keep any of those in mind due to the lasting effects of alcoholism, so in the end they would stick to "dubya", or "george".
    Last edited by clulup; 06/11/2004 at 03:39 AM.
    George W. Bush probably couldn't use a Treo, never mind a forum. Mind you, he could probably have someone carry one round for him.

Incoming!
    Animo et Fide
    Al Gore:

User Name: 500,000
    Password: That's how many more people voted for me in 2004 (case-sensitive, of course!).
    Well, the next time a terrorist tries to blow up your favorite American monument, thank John Kerry and his candy-*** liberal party for "protecting" us. Say what you want about Bush, but we are much safer with him at the helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Well, the next time a terrorist tries to blow up your favorite American monument, thank John Kerry and his candy-*** liberal party for "protecting" us. Say what you want about Bush, but we are much safer with him at the helm.
    It's about time you get it into your head that liberals can and will fight terrorism. Nor Bush nor the Republican party have invented that concept.
    Cos under Bush terrrorism went down last year, oh no, hang on, it went up. They forgot to count a few deaths and attacks. Dead trustworthy that is.
    Last edited by PeterBrown; 06/12/2004 at 01:16 AM.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    right, try again, admin please feel free to delete the above two posts.
    Peter: You can delete your own post. Click on "edit" at the bottom of your own post, then check (the radio-circle) "Delete Message," then click "Delete Message," and you're done.
    you can call GWB dumb all day long, he was smart enough to get elected and you are not.
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p