Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza
    you can call GWB dumb all day long, he was smart enough to get elected and you are not.
    Perhaps the SC was smart enough to elect him. And true: I am not smart enough to be on the SC
    (I know your post wasn't met for me, but I couldn't help myself.)
    I find it hilarious that Al Gore, bless his heart, is still a subject of bashing and arguing and endless-finger-pointing at both liberals and conservatives. The guy is out of politics; he is done: So give him a break! Put this whole Al Gore ca-ca mania to rest. Let's pick on someone else for a change. Someone who'll defend him/her-self in this forum. I vote to pick on Chick-Dance
    Last edited by m00se; 06/11/2004 at 11:32 PM.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Thanks for the tip Oops, but if I was writing this on a PC I'd never have submitted those weird replies. I don't see the option to edit posts on my treo. Question is, did my Treo cause the weirdness or was it the mobile forum's fault?

Edit: got to a pc now. All is ok. Still can't understand why weirdness happened.
    Last edited by PeterBrown; 06/12/2004 at 01:12 AM.
    Animo et Fide
    I think m00se is Al Gore.
    InternetInventor
    Quote Originally Posted by rosenft
    Yes, and Chick-Dance is Hillary R-Clinton
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Well, the next time a terrorist tries to blow up your favorite American monument, thank John Kerry and his candy-*** liberal party for "protecting" us. Say what you want about Bush, but we are much safer with him at the helm.
    Well, Gasmeister, you seem to be a gifted prophet. The prophecy you have given is that (A) the next time a terrorsit tries to blow up an American monument will take place after the next presidential term starts, and (B) John Kerry will be president by then... Because how else would your statement make any sense, if at all??
    Quote Originally Posted by rosenft
    Well, guess again For 24 hours only I am posting my real picture to prove that I am NOT Al Gore!
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    LockBox

Remember the 2000 debates!

_dan
    UNEASYsilence
    The Saturday Night Live presidential debates were priceless. Lockbox! . . . . Strategery!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12