1.    #1  
    In today's Wall Street Journal there's an article about PalmOne's new advertisement campaign that will start this month. PalmOne will roll out a $2 million ad campaign, mostly at airports, and the campaign will be "so pervasive that passengers will see PalmOne's new ads as many as eight times between arriving for a flight and getting on a plane." The PalmOne's ads will be plastered on everything "from plane-ticket jackets to signs to business-class lounges."
    "PalmOne's new campaign," the article says, "centers on its Treo 600 smart phones." The new ads are PalmOne's first major publicity effort around the Treo since the company purchased Handspring.
    The article concluded: "...and it is (PalmOne) expected to release more wireless devices later this year to flesh out the Treo line."
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    For someone who travels often, I am looking forward to see this ad campaign and proudly display my Treo!
    Thanks for the heads up Moose! I wonder if PalmOne will actually release multiple versions of the Treo as Bradly alluded to earlier this year...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Can anyone email me a full copy of this article please? michael@treocentral.com
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    Can anyone email me a full copy of this article please? michael@treocentral.com

Me too... In fact could some please copy and paste the story here in this thread?! I'ld love to read it... Thanks!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions