Page 1 of 31 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    R there any girls who own a treo600 ? It would make owning treo600 more usefull
    When you say "girls" do you mean like female people under the age of 20? Cause if you read some of the threads on TC, you'll see there are quite a few of us "women" Treo 600 owners.

I'm not sure why girls owning 600s would make anything more useful. Would you care to enlighten us?
    girls with treos would be sexy....women too
    I am not a woman but I am happily married to one. Does it count?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    I was debating whether to respond to this thread or not because of its condescending flavor. Besides, take a good look around you: there are panthers, chickens, moose, dogs, dragons and aliens that are using Treos, so why-oh-why women would be an issue of sort. Blah, blah, blah.
    (Oh, I almost forgot: I am a woman.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchiManiac
    In relation to female users of the Treo... name one reason why my Treo would be more useful.

A/S/L? OMGHIWTFLYLAS...
    Better watch it, ArchiManiac, you don't want to get a response from Chick.
    good lord what's with all the over defensive, woman's lib, feminist man hating responses?! I think it's damn sexy when I see a woman, girl, female, whatever with a Treo!. I saw a cutie at Sprint today with one. I even beamed her!! :-D
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    good lord what's with all the over defensive, woman's lib, feminist man hating responses?! I think it's damn sexy when I see a woman, girl, female, whatever with a Treo!. I saw a cutie at Sprint today with one. I even beamed her!! :-D
    amin

I was just thinking the other day what possabilitis todays technology brings ... I mean what could be greater than chating with other treo users from all over the world by just holding a treo in my hand .... and then it hit me ! chating with female treo users from all over the world who r of similar age as I am(22)
    Being happy is having good health and a bad memory
  10.    #10  
    Most people consider every post as an issue!why-oh-why!
    Being happy is having good health and a bad memory
    Most people consider every post as an issue!why-oh-why!
    Probably cuz it was out of left field. That and the fact that you only had 2 posts total. It does seem suspect.... usually that's a good combo for a troll. Not saying you are, just answering "why-oh-why" for ya. The tone of the post didn't help much either. Might have helped if you'd just initially mentioned that you were looking for someone to chat with on it.

And like Alli said earlier, if you pay attention to these boards all that much, it's obvious that there are plenty of female treo owners.
    amin

I was just thinking the other day what possabilitis todays technology brings ... I mean what could be greater than chating with other treo users from all over the world by just holding a treo in my hand .... and then it hit me ! chating with female treo users from all over the world who r of similar age as I am(22)
    At 22, you might be interested in knowing that most women are far more interested in men who can spell out full words and not abbreviate three letter words than in men who have the latest technology at their fingertips and cannot use it. Owning a Treo 600 isn't enough.
    If a woman would own a treo it is more usefull???? You must have been reading too much mags like claire, flair, viva and so on.

It's just the same as a **** on a motorcycle: it runs but you know something is wrong.
    for guys who ride bikes, when they see a girl on a harley....that's hot.
    for guys who listen to punk rock, when they see a girl with spikes on her belt...that's hot.
    for guys who workout, when they see a girl lifting weights at the gym....that's hot.
    for guys who are COMPLETE computer nerds (everyone posting on this board, including me), when we see a girl with a treo....that's hot.
    what's wrong with talking about what attracts people to eachother?
    Quote Originally Posted by antagonist
    for guys who listen to punk rock, when they see a girl with spikes on her belt...that's hot.
    for guys who workout, when they see a girl lifting weights at the gym....that's hot.
    for guys who are COMPLETE computer nerds (everyone posting on this board, including me), when we see a girl with a treo....that's hot.
    Agree, nothing's wrong with the concept. The main complaint is how the title of the thread was read as "politically incorrect". I don't understand this "politically correct" grammar. All of a sudden, everything you express from a male point of view is incorrect.
    seriously, you girls need to chill. just deal with the punches, and give 'em back. don't cry about it. we'll understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    All of a sudden, everything you express from a male point of view is incorrect.

It's not all of a sudden. Everything from a male point of view has *always* been incorrect.

Harumph!
    seriously, you girls need to chill. just deal with the punches, and give 'em back. don't cry about it. we'll understand.

We weren't crying. Merely pointing out your obvious deficiencies.
    why is this getting so personal. it's a stupid thread anyway. guys and girls alike should relax. no matter what age or sex we are...we're all losers for arguing about this.
    WOW I ride bikes, have spikes in my hair (not belt), lift weights AND have a Treo. I must be mega-hot.

as I am(22)
    Really????
    I'm a grandmother
    Last edited by lb505; 05/31/2004 at 01:57 PM.
Page 1 of 31 12345611 ... LastLast