Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Alli: What kind of rifle do you use?

Actually, I don't. We have to be under orders to be armed, and I'm not even licensed yet. (Scary thought, eh?) But I'm the Public Information Officer, not an MP. Why the very idea of me with a gun...frightening really.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Speech lessons? Eliza Doolittle? Not familiar with the film you're referring to, is it My Fair Lady? Vaguely know the story but never watched it.

I write posher than what I speak, like. Y'knowwotImean? Well, I'm reasonably well spoken tbh but I am a Northener so not with what you'd call a 'cut glass' accent. When I say glass the 'a' is the same length as the 'g', and they're both hard.

Anyway, detention? Ha, not if I set Matilda on you first, Alli!

Yes, My Fair Lady. Up North? Like Yaaaarkshire up north? I'm hearing horrible accents in my head.
    You've got dirty filthy minds like beasts. I'm off to rub my helmet in private.
    But is it a long hard shiny one? (Chick was asking.)
    That was a terrible rendition of a Yorkshire accent. Write 100 times 'I will not write silly things'. I'm from Cheshire though so my accent is much nicer. If I get broad it sounds more Lancashire than Yorkshire, reet lass?

I'll have to get a picture of my shiny helmet to use for an avatar soon, that should get you ladies going
    Animo et Fide
    Did that sound sleazy? Pity the Mobile Forum doesn't have an edit button. :|
    Animo et Fide
    That was a terrible rendition of a Yorkshire accent. Write 100 times 'I will not write silly things'. I'm from Cheshire though so my accent is much nicer. If I get broad it sounds more Lancashire than Yorkshire, reet lass?

I'll have to get a picture of my shiny helmet to use for an avatar soon, that should get you ladies going

Well how would you write a Yorkshire accent? Lucky for you I can't do Cheshire. <snortle>

And yes it did sound terrible. Glad we got to see it. Buahahahaha!
    ee, york'sh? well na, ah reckon it'd gore summat lark this. put t' pot on luv, a'm clemmed.
    Animo et Fide
    (A hurried note to ACD: Tell me more about your avatar...)
    (Alli, I am actually glad that you don't use a rifle.)

Well, I have done some modeling, I like quiet evenings with a good friend, I hope for world peace and I want to date a dentist some day.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Maybe I better go back and re-read what ACDriver said, but I thought he/she said he/she wanted to get "drilled" by a dentist
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Now the tone is really low. I like it!
    Animo et Fide
    It seems obvious that this thread has skidded down a slippery-slope hill, with PB leading the charge.
    I was born a leader, Chick. So I was hoping you'd say that I am leading the charge down hill. But PB is doing OK too. Most of the times. Kinda. Maybe on weekends.
    And by the way I do not carry a gun. Not even in my undies.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I was born a leader, Chick. So I was hoping you'd say that I am leading the charge down hill. But PB is doing OK too. Most of the times. Kinda. Maybe on weekends.
    And by the way I do not carry a gun. Not even in my undies.

Actually, we'd all noticed that you weren't packing.
    Look at my shiny helmet! I like to keep it well polished, but if any laaaydddies would like a stroke you can book through my agent.
    Animo et Fide
    Look at my shiny helmet! I like to keep it well polished, but if any laaaydddies would like a stroke you can book through my agent.

Oooooooooooooo - what a big shiny helmet you have, Peter!

(Nuff said.)
    (A hurried note to ACD: Tell me more about your avatar...)
    (Alli, I am actually glad that you don't use a rifle.)
    No offense AC, but your avatar gives me the chills everytime I see it. Or is that just Alli screeching the blackboard with chalk? At any rate, it's thought provoking in a very disturbing manner and strongly reminds of me of the metal band Slipknot.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Maybe I better go back and re-read what ACDriver said, but I thought he/she said he/she wanted to get "drilled" by a dentist
    I am confused by that post as well... <the sound of chalk screeching>
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Actually, we'd all noticed that you weren't packing.
    You look awfully familiar in that uniform picture Alli. Are you sure you weren't one of THOSE prison guards from Iraq?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    You look awfully familiar in that uniform picture Alli. Are you sure you weren't one of THOSE prison guards from Iraq?

If you look carefully you can see her giving the Thumbs up?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I am confused by that post as well...
    Hmmmm...Bob-C the C must stand for confused
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    This is certainly an informative thread.....NOT!!
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast