Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeywithacold
    So, getting back to the original topic, how many broads here own Treos? LOL! I was curious about that myself--explains why I peeked here--but obviously not for the same reasons the original poster was! I know plenty of business-savvy educated women, but without fail they are mystified by Treos and my Hitachi and call everything that is not a clamshell cell phone a "Palm Pilot". (Cringe) Alas, we clearly need to convert more females to geekdom. It is really nice to come here after a long absence and see some women here.

I was sort of a Treo owner for a very brief while. Hubby ended up with it. So I guess I am the status of wannabe once again, but only if the upcoming one is what I'm hoping it will be.

Okay, I now return you all to your regularly scheduled shenanigans! Sorry to horn in on the start of what obviously will be some beautiful relationships (giggle, snort)

All kidding aside, we seem to have a fairly large number of bright (and reasonably geeky!) women here on TC.

I hope you find the Treo of your dreams soon! I'm very happy with my 600.

Oh...and remind me when you have time...to teach you how to snortle properly. Giggles mixed with snorts are just so pedestrian!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    While "other words for those of two X-chromosomes" is at least a recent topic how about: hinnys, bints (no, that's not rude), fluff-brains, mauds, totty... think I'll stop there before anyone takes offence

You may be excused now, Mr. Brown. <stern teacher look>
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    I'm a yankee defector. It makes for bizarre speech patterns.
    You're american, which gives you bizarre speech patterns like 'It makes for'
    And you're a teacher which gives you some bizarre behavoural patterns anyway. I've got this picture of you as being like the strict teacher in 'Matilda'...
    Animo et Fide

Oh...and remind me when you have time...to teach you how to snortle properly. Giggles mixed with snorts are just so pedestrian!
    I suddenly feel like Eliza Doolittle!
    And you're a teacher which gives you some bizarre behavoural patterns anyway. I've got this picture of you as being like the strict teacher in 'Matilda'...
    Please let's not start in on strict teachers carrying Treos fantasies!
    Please let's not start in on strict teachers carrying Treos, Guns and Tanks fantasies!
    I fixed it up a bit Monkey.

Your quote that is.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Fantasies? I don't fantasise about every woman I converse with. No. Absolutely not.
    Animo et Fide
    I saw that movie. I am not flattered. Thppppppt.

PS - Report for detention Friday at 1500. Your life depends on it.
    I suddenly feel like Eliza Doolittle!
    I'm sorry. For Eliza Doolittle style speech lessons, you'll have to see Peter Brown. I only do snortling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You just admitted you have
    (And thank goodness I don't fantasize about hats!)

*Alli: You look great in uniform. Are you going to wear that in your classroom too? Gosh knows kids need discipline nowadays
    What about dragons wearing hats?

Thanks, Chick - I'm not going to wear the uniform to class, but I am thinking of carrying the rifle. Whatcha think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    What about dragons wearing hats?

Thanks, Chick - I'm not going to wear the uniform to class, but I am thinking of carrying the rifle. Whatcha think?

I don't wear hats. They look goofy on top of my horn
    Priceless.

As though your horn doesn't look goofy...

Clearly a case of Horn Envy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I don't wear hats. They look goofy on top of my horn

Then you haven't been wearing the right hats.
    Alli: What kind of rifle do you use?
    I use... Oh, the question is not addressed to me. Sorry
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I use... Oh, the question is not addressed to me. Sorry
    You seem to be looking for your rifle, Oops. Poor thing.
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Speech lessons? Eliza Doolittle? Not familiar with the film you're referring to, is it My Fair Lady? Vaguely know the story but never watched it.

I write posher than what I speak, like. Y'knowwotImean? Well, I'm reasonably well spoken tbh but I am a Northener so not with what you'd call a 'cut glass' accent. When I say glass the 'a' is the same length as the 'g', and they're both hard.

Anyway, detention? Ha, not if I set Matilda on you first, Alli!
    Animo et Fide
    Don't fantasise about hats chick? What if I substituted the posh top hat for a northern flat cap? Or how about a hard hat? Or a fireman's helmet? Most women love a big hard shiny helmet...
    Animo et Fide
    and they're both hard.
    BOTH of them??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    BOTH of them??
    I think Mr. Brown has something on his mind....it's HARD to figure out what it might be....hmmm. I think I need to re-read his POSTs to figure it out.

Last edited by ACDriver; 06/27/2004 at 07:28 AM.
    You've got dirty filthy minds like beasts. I'm off to rub my helmet in private.
    Animo et Fide
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast