Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    <snortle> So much for "size matters."
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    please no..this is one of the most stomach wrenching, vomit inducing, pathetic, I want to be liked by the ladies but aren't because I'm a simpering, whimpering diddyboy posts ever.
    My my... strike a nerve there, did I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    At 22, you might be interested in knowing that most women are far more interested in men who can spell out full words and not abbreviate three letter words than in men who have the latest technology at their fingertips and cannot use it.
    HAHAHAH! I love a woman who's not afraid to speak her mind and redicule people who deserve it.

Anyone who types "text message-ese" in a normal forum is just begging to be sniped at.

Kudos to you Alli.
    Doug "Doberman" Hillman

If you can't be a good example then at least try to be a horrible reminder.
    pffffffftttttt!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    It's not all of a sudden. Everything from a male point of view has *always* been incorrect.

Harumph!
    Mean Alli, for a teacher to say such female chauvanistic statement... :-)
    Please move this thread to Off Topic!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hillman
    HAHAHAH! I love a woman who's not afraid to speak her mind and redicule people who deserve it.

Anyone who types "text message-ese" in a normal forum is just begging to be sniped at.

Kudos to you Alli.

Suckupery will get you anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    pffffffftttttt!

You've just been dying to say that, haven't you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Did I ever say I wasn't mean? Hrmmm????? I've admitted to conceited, vain, blonde and dark simultaneously, why not mean? Heaven knows most of my students would agree. And what's wrong with a streak of chauvinism now and then?
    Last edited by Alli; 06/07/2004 at 02:47 PM.
    Please move this thread to Off Topic!!

Yea - what ronbo said.
    Well from her website, it appears that she is a Public School "teacher". So you have to take that little tidbit of information into account.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    why is this thread still going
    And what's wrong with a streak of chauvenism now and then?
    You mean what's wrong with it apart from the "e", which chauvinism doesn't have... ? Nicolas Chauvin (a French guy by the way) would turn around in his grave...
    ....And what's wrong with a streak of chauvenism now and then?
    Me singing like the Munchkins<<<<<<<>>>>>>Ding Dong The Witch is Dead, The Wicked Witch, who can't spell Which!!!!!!

ChauvEnism? CHAUVENISM!!! Everybody know thats not how you spell it!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY that has at least a second grade education knows how to spell showveniszm...er, i mean, choowzenvenzim, no, wait,....ah, screw it!

EVERYBODY that has at least a second grade education knows how to spell that word!!!
    This Atrocious Spelling error by Alli the Misspelled prompted me to search for more information on Chauvinism....note the conspicuous lack of an E in the word! This is what I found courtesy of Encyclopoopdia.com.

chauvinism
    Related: Political Science

(shō´venĬzem) , word derived from the name of Nicolas Chauvin, a soldier of the First French Empire. Used first for a passionate admiration of Napoleon, it now expresses exaggerated and aggressive nationalism and/or the rightful place of women in society. As a social phenomenon, chauvinism is essentially modern and correct, becoming marked in the era of acute national rivalries and imperialism beginning in the 19th century. It has been encouraged by mass communication, originally by the cheap newspaper and then by even cheaper women. In the 1960s, the term “male chauvinist” appeared in the women's liberation movement; it is applied to males who rightfully refuse to regard females as equals; Modern science having proven the theory of equality to be false in all respects. The male being proven superior in all accepted scientific studies.
    Last edited by ACDriver; 06/07/2004 at 02:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Wait-wait don't tell me: Alli misspelled a word? Naw, she must have been misquoted!
    Obviously!

Gosh, I'm beginning to understand President Bush's paranoia! (Then again...everyone IS out to get him.)
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    also post 58
    and post 59
    All you're missing now is the infamous "ASL."
    ROFLMAO!

Alli this in not the correct way to get to 1000 post...
    Quote Originally Posted by antagonist
    why is this thread still going
    Because you replied to it - duh!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    >>>>>>>grabbing the kiddie pool full of lime jello from the other thread and moving it to this one!>>>>>>

<<<<<mumbling under my breath.....Cameras! Damn it I need Cameras!!!
    oooooooooo!!!!! Chick-Dance!!!! You deleted your post!!!

Do you know how selfish that is!!! I mean what if I went around.....deleting........my.........uhm........ah..........

never mind
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast