Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    the other one didnt die... this one i like
    Hey look guys "69" replies! Just the way I like my women. HeHe. Oh damn, I just made it 70.
    Hey youshould all get laid!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Shouldn't that be "_we_ should all get laid?"

Hear, hear!
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    Hey look guys "69" replies! Just the way I like my women. HeHe. Oh damn, I just made it 70.

I've heard of men who like older women, but isn't 69 just a bit over the top?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    isn't 69 just a bit over the top?
    More sort of "over and under." Besides, Harold and Maude vote no on your motion.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've dated older women and younger women... but never a Treo owner. And you they say you should always try somethign new!
    Quote Originally Posted by snerdy
    More sort of "over and under." Besides, Harold and Maude vote no on your motion.

If Maude (Ruth Gordon) were alive today, she'd own a Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    They say opposites attract: So why would you want to date a Treo woman?
    So what would be the opposite of a Treo owner, a woman with some string and a set of cans?

C
    Quote Originally Posted by controller
    So what would be the opposite of a Treo owner, a woman with some string and a set of cans?

C
    Set of cans?

must.....not.....respond.......will......be ........booted........must ......not......respond.........
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas T
    Heh heh heh.... Good one Alli.

But in his defense... I once was a 22 year old male and also suffered from the rectal-cranial inversion that testosterone tends to create. But I lived through it and learned the lessons of life, the foremost one of which is that "the weaker sex, isn't".

please no..this is one of the most stomach wrenching, vomit inducing, pathetic, I want to be liked by the ladies but aren't because I'm a simpering, whimpering diddyboy posts ever. Speak for yourself pal, you might well have been a rectal-cranial sufferer, and I frankly I have no reason to doubt this from your post, but believe it or not some other males managed just fine when in their 20's to control their testosterene levels and...shock horror... continue to do so in their late 30's. Why do so many men feel the need to apologise for being male and putting themselves and other men down ?? Do you read any posts on here from our female friends apologising for being female and worshipping at the alter of maleness ?? Quite the opposite, there's a real culture developing here and you can read it on many of these posts by our lady friends of their self proclaimed superiorness and all men are evil syndrome.
    No more chaps !!! Let's all stand together, big group hug and shout "we are male and proud of it", let's run naked through the forests and get back in touch with nature....let's...
    oh dear..I think I've gone a little bit too far with that....
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    No more chaps !!!
    Yes, honestly -- it's a fashion trend that has just gone too far!

Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    If Maude (Ruth Gordon) were alive today, she'd own a Treo.
    And she would have stolen it, too. Probably from a doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    please no..this is one of the most stomach wrenching, vomit inducing, pathetic, I want to be liked by the ladies but aren't because I'm a simpering, whimpering diddyboy posts ever. Speak for yourself pal, you might well have been a rectal-cranial sufferer, and I frankly I have no reason to doubt this from your post, but believe it or not some other males managed just fine when in their 20's to control their testosterene levels and...shock horror... continue to do so in their late 30's. Why do so many men feel the need to apologise for being male and putting themselves and other men down ?? Do you read any posts on here from our female friends apologising for being female and worshipping at the alter of maleness ?? Quite the opposite, there's a real culture developing here and you can read it on many of these posts by our lady friends of their self proclaimed superiorness and all men are evil syndrome.
    No more chaps !!! Let's all stand together, big group hug and shout "we are male and proud of it", let's run naked through the forests and get back in touch with nature....let's...
    oh dear..I think I've gone a little bit too far with that....
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL HEAR HEAR!!!

But you could have stopped slightly before the group hug bit.
    Is the big group hug before or after getting naked? And won't nature object to being 'touched'? Especially if nature is a girl, sorry, female.
    Don't mind me, I'm just sitting here with my Treo 600, the Live! screen all ready so that I can video the naked men when they go running through the forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchiManiac
    I just went through the replies ... you people are killing me! I'm laughing while I'm typing this...
    ok first of all, this thread was posted for young people and for fun purposes only (I guess younger people know the meaning of it ,some of those a little bit older people obviously forgot about it ) ,it's not about sex differenceses.
    If any of you have a problem with the opposite gender take it to Jerry Spriinger show please.

Alli I apologize for my spelling but my English is as bad as my Italian and Latin but what did you expect from a 22year old architecture student from Yugoslavia ?
    Listen up kid,

Sorry to break this to you but there ARE NO FEMALE TREO USERS! These are all just a bunch of American guys posing as women thinking that they'll have some fun goofing off on the young, unsuspecting, naive foreign kid. Female Treo users are like sex in the champagne room. There's always rumors but neither exists.

In fact, my experience is that women have always despised the Treo. Whenever I pull my Treo out to show a girl, the first thing they always say is, "Damn! Yours is sooooo big! How the heck do you carry that thing around with you in your pocket?" Then they show me their Motorola or Nokia and say, "Look how small mine is." Then I show them all the stuff mine can do and they just say, "But it's sooooooooo big. And besides mine is pink and has cute flowers on it."

Back when I had a 270, I showed it to a female who opened it up, tried to fix her hair in it and then said, "The mirror in this compact sucks! I can barely see myself in it. HOW MUCH did you say paid for it?!?"

Girls basically think big PDA cell phone = dork. I'm not going to say that the Treo is too sophisticated for women but I will say that you'll never see Brittney Spears or Jessica Simpson use one. They are the epitome of womanhood but it wouldn't be much of a stretch to imagine either one mistaking a 270 for a compact. Girls are just too much superior than men at being fashion conscious for them to use one.

Men are from Mars.
    Women are from Venus.
    The Treo Communicator - Built by P1 - Manufactured on Mars
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I don't know if this is possible but I might have just given myself a laugh induced hernia.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Is the big group hug before or after getting naked? And won't nature object to being 'touched'? Especially if nature is a girl, sorry, female.
    nature wouldnt mind as long as she's in the mood
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C

In fact, my experience is that women have always despised the Treo. Whenever I pull my Treo out to show a girl, the first thing they always say is, "Damn! Yours is sooooo big! How the heck do you carry that thing around with you in your pocket?" Then they show me their Motorola or Nokia and say, "Look how small mine is." Then I show them all the stuff mine can do and they just say, "But it's sooooooooo big. And besides mine is pink and has cute flowers on it."
    I could not agree more... this has happened to me on numerous occasion
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast