Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    All the grrls I've talked to are quite willing to share you with all the guys here. That kinda blows your theory on being posessive

Ummm... like, uh, that's not quite like what I had in mind. What I was talking about would've been beautiful and artistic. What you're suggesting is just down right gross and disgusting. Just for that I'll be using a napkin to wipe my mouth off for now on!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Ummm... like, uh, that's not quite like what I had in mind. What I was talking about would've been beautiful and artistic. What you're suggesting is just down right gross and disgusting. Just for that I'll be using a napkin to wipe my mouth off for now on!
    Dont forget the rubber gloves
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Dont forget the rubber gloves
    Rubber gloves is not my bag baby but I'm always willing to take special requests.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Well - my site doesn't have many yet -- but I just added a feature for fellow treo600 users to contact other users (free!) ... check out http://buildacom.com/pda - upload your photo, contact others etc....

there aren't too many photos - yet - eventually - I will force users to upload their photos before they are able to contact others .. this should build up the photo db quickly. Let me know what you think - I just added the contact feature tonite.
    Yeah...this is the second time you made this post. Sorry, but it doesnt look very interesting
    Well behaved women rarely make history
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031