Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 605
  1. #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Yeah right. And Clairegrrl: great pic, VERY nice red bikini, thank you for posting. Is is a shame you had it up for such a short time only.
    I dont even think you were online when I did that....were you??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #482  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I dont even think you were online when I did that....were you??
    No comment
  3. #483  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Yeah right. And Clairegrrl: great pic, VERY nice red bikini, thank you for posting. Is is a shame you had it up for such a short time only.
    GOD FREAKING DAMNIT!!!!! I miss ALL the good stuff. Put it up again - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  4. #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Wow...Lee Hill is like 2 miles away. We live on Norwood
    Didn't Mork and Mindy live in Boulder as well? Did they live near Lee Hill or Norwood?

    NANO NANO!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  5. #485  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Didn't Mork and Mindy live in Boulder as well? Did they live near Lee Hill or Norwood?

    NANO NANO!!
    No...they lived downtown somewhere
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  6. #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    GOD FREAKING DAMNIT!!!!! I miss ALL the good stuff. Put it up again - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Bob,

    I'm with you.

    We need a re-print.

    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7. #487  
    Have you got one of your feet?
    Animo et Fide
  8. #488  
    Y'all are such pigs.
  9. #489  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Y'all are such pigs.
    Yeah ... Oink, oink (snortle)....
  10. #490  
    Move over Ronbo!! Your hogging all the good mud!!! squish squish
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #491  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Y'all are such pigs.
    One of the funniest moments of moving to Texas from the Northeast was hearing my daughter who was 10 at the time, saying to her new friends (after being in Texas for about 3 months) with much affectation...."Hey, do You ALL....., uh, Youall...., Y'all(twang) wanna get back in the pool?"



    schoolyard singsong chant>>>Alli's a Yankee, Alli's a Yankee!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  12. #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Move over Ronbo!! Your hogging all the good mud!!! squish squish
    (snortle), oink, oink.... LOL
  13. #493  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    (snortle), oink, oink.... LOL

    Oohhh Ronboy...you're so PINK
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  14. #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    No...they lived downtown somewhere
    Where do they live now?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  15. #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    One of the funniest moments of moving to Texas from the Northeast was hearing my daughter who was 10 at the time, saying to her new friends (after being in Texas for about 3 months) with much affectation...."Hey, do You ALL....., uh, Youall...., Y'all(twang) wanna get back in the pool?"



    schoolyard singsong chant>>>Alli's a Yankee, Alli's a Yankee!
    Southern drawl is catchy like the flu. I was in Atlanta for work and was saying, "Y'all" after only three days. It's kind of fun. Try a few phrases...

    Y'all gonna re-print that bikini shot now fo' us sugah?!?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  16. #496  
    Isnt it time to flush that avatar Bobby-Boy
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  17. #497  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    GOD FREAKING DAMNIT!!!!! I miss ALL the good stuff. Put it up again - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
    While I agree with the sentiment , please watch you language...
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  18. #498  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    please watch you language...

    You tell him...TK
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  19. #499  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Isnt it time to flush that avatar Bobby-Boy
    How's that for a new avatar, CG? Should I flush this one too or is it a keeper?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  20. #500  
    And you are really 33, Bob-C? Hard to believe you would still do such immature things...

Posting Permissions