Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Yikes!!!
    now c'mon, I'm just a proud first time papa
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    I wouldn't let my mother see me in a speedo, baggy swimsuits here

Hmmmm...the baby's **** is hanging out and you're worried about mom seeing you in a speedo What a country
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Hmmmm...the baby's **** is hanging out and you're worried about mom seeing you in a speedo What a country
    okay, got me

btw, my sister lives up Lee Hill Road in Boulder...but that's a story for another time. Bye
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    okay, got me

btw, my sister lives up Lee Hill Road in Boulder...but that's a story for another time. Bye
    Wow...Lee Hill is like 2 miles away. We live on Norwood
    [quote=fitness-fanatic]During the school year three times a week. In the suml
    Animo et Fide
    Mobile forum! Sorry about the cut off post, can't be bothered retyping all that though.
    Animo et Fide
    [QUOTE=PeterBrown]
    Quote Originally Posted by fitness-fanatic
    During the school year three times a week. In the suml
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Mobile forum! Sorry about the cut off post, can't be bothered retyping all that though.
    What, we are left guessing what your thoughts are?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Would you two get a room please!
    A room? What a terrible lack of spontaneity and imagination. You can still look for a room afterwards...
    Last edited by clulup; 07/06/2004 at 03:21 AM.
    Sorry, I reverted back to my previous avatar. I simply got too many indecent proposals from all over the world, answering all the fan mail was becoming a pain. Quite frightening, especially when I think of the fact that I look much better in reality than on the old avatar...
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    very true - I tried to find some sort of exercise that I'd keep doing and in the have only kept up jogging around the local park 'cos its fun (honest). And of course it is good for me too!

"Jogging around the local park 'cos its fun "...do you wear a trenchcoat when you do that?? Pervert
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    No trenchcoat required - in the rain I just get wet. Sometimes even run..... glowing with energy afterwards (*)

Anyhow at least there are no speedos involved.

(*) translation- collapsed on grass gasping for breath
    No trenchcoat, not even speedos... small wonder you have to run!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I can vouch for that
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Thanks!
    sweetness overload, uck, sachrine overdose, uck, chewing on sugar, uck, sweetness, uck, need vinager, uck
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    No trenchcoat, not even speedos... small wonder you have to run!!
    Is that what you call it?...a small wonder??
    Sorry, clairegrrl, you know I am not a native English speaker. I am afraid I cannot answer your question, even though I would like to, because I don't really understand. What do you mean by "it", can you be more specific?
    Sorry, clairegrrl, you know I am not a native English speaker. I am afraid I cannot answer your question, even though I would like to, because I don't really understand. What do you mean by "it", can you be more specific?
    Follow over to AFLAC
    Wait a sec, now I got it! You meant his ******! Hahaha, ******, that's funny, how could I be that slow? "Small wonder for ******, that's really cool.
    Last edited by clulup; 07/11/2004 at 04:01 PM.
    Wait a sec, now I got it! You ment his ******! Hahaha, ******, that's funny, how could I be that slow? "Small wonder for ******, that's really cool.
    Huh, were do all these stars come from? Clairegrrl, was that you???
    Huh, were do all these stars come from? Clairegrrl, was that you???
    The stars are in your eyes from looking at me. I dont know where they came from.
    The stars are in your eyes from looking at me. I dont know where they came from.
    Yeah right. And Clairegrrl: great pic, VERY nice red bikini, thank you for posting. Is is a shame you had it up for such a short time only.