Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    and i'm as lost as you are!
    I just pretend I am watching a Robin Williams live event back when he did coke. You can jusssssttttt follow where he is, but you have no idea where he is going to go. And if you like that sort of thing you have a blast.

If you don't like that feeling you dismiss him and move back to Bill Cosby..."and so then the fat boy when pfffffttt . and we fell down laughing cause the fat boy went pfhhhhht and then we went to the ice cream store and the fat boy went ...la la la lal la lal alal "
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    oh. alright! ...so...what the heck are we supposed to be talking about again?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Don't make me come up there to Colorado and teach you some respect for your elders!!!

Just be careful...make sure you take your pills
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Just be careful...make sure you take your pills

:-)~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pfffffft
    :-)~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pfffffft
    Remember extinct one...you're not as young as you were 60 million years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    BTW, Green-Expert-Lizard, how do you edit a post with the Treo? I can't find this option. Can you put ALL 65-percent-Cortex to this question please?
    I just tried to do that from the beach today and kept getting an error that the page was too large to load. I waited till I got home
    clairegrrl, don't confuse ACD with pills. With 65-percent Cortex he has his enough on his mind already...
    BTW, Green-Expert-Lizard, how do you edit a post with the Treo? I can't find this option. Can you put ALL 65-percent-Cortex to this question please?

I only read from my Treo, never post. I make so many errors typing on the little bugger it makes me angry....so I don't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Yeah, sure, using the same laptop... sounds like a GREAT excuse, doesn't it? Would explain PERFECTLY well why there is only one IP address from the "two" of you, hmmmm? Nice try!
    Sometimes we use my laptop. Not always.

Gosh I am glad it's the weekend and the Fourth is upon us. I need an excuse from work nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Sometimes we use my laptop. Not always.

Gosh I am glad it's the weekend and the Fourth is upon us. I need an excuse from work nowadays.

And what plans do you have for the 4th? My son refused to meet my mother in Manhattan this weekend...something about traffic. What does Mom know, she lives in upstate.

Today I'm going to Gulfport, MS. Tomorrow I'm going to New Orleans, LA. Monday I'm heading down to Tampa, FL. Gotta love living on the Gulf Coast.
    clairegrrl, don't confuse ACD with pills. With 65-percent Cortex he has enough on his mind already...
    BTW, Green-Expert-Lizard, how do you edit a post with the Treo? I can't find this option. Can you put ALL 65-percent-Cortex into this question please?
    DOH!
    I've decided to post my true picture. I only wish it helps me to find my twin brother from whom I was seperated in a freak accident involving Swedish twin girls, Tequilia, and a duck.

This has of course has given me a phobia when it comes to small birds. Kind of like a phfowlobia.

Any help finding my long lost brother would be much appreciatied.

Don't worry Chicken we all love you. And I, for one, don't care if your head has liver spots or blonde tresses.

Wait a minute - what's wrong with liver spots or blonde tresses? I'll have you know I have both and wear them proudly! Harumph!
    Alas: ACD and clulup are twins. Or are they the same person?
    (Note to ACD: This may go down as the funniest post to date: You made me laugh. Big time. Cheers!)
    My day is complete.
    And in case anyone cares, I won $500 at the Gulfport Grand last night, so now I'm flying to Tampa on Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    And in case anyone cares, I won $500 at the Gulfport Grand last night, so now I'm flying to Tampa on Tuesday.

We all care! Congratulations! That's great! Can you send me the $20 bucks you owe me?
    Alas: ACD and clulup are twins. Or are they the same person?
    (Note to ACD: This may go down as the funniest post to date: You made me laugh. Big time. Cheers!)
    Now all I need is a snortle
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    And what plans do you have for the 4th? My son refused to meet my mother in Manhattan this weekend...something about traffic. What does Mom know, she lives in upstate.
    Yeah NYC can be a nightmare for motorists. Never owned a car since I moved here.
    Plans-wise: just a gig or two playing with the band. Going out with my b/f this evening to a little party. Riding my bikes/inline skating in Central Park, that sort of things.
    Keep us posted, Alli, on your rendezvous-summer-embarkments. Glad you won some money but please send ACD his fair share of it
    (And ACD, I did not recognize you with those muscles; but your head seems to have shrunk )
    We all care! Congratulations! That's great! Can you send me the $20 bucks you owe me?

Check's in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Congrats Alli - nice spending money for your sailing holiday!

Actually it means I'll fly to Tampa this week instead of drive. Yay!
    DAMN!
    Will this 4uck1ng thread ever end?
    ~ ScandaLous ~