Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 605
  1. #381  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Just think of trolls as a subset of dwarf and we're back on topic
    Why do hot girls always seem to get hung up on trolls? It drives me cRAzY everytime I see it! Do trolls have money or something?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  2. #382  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    OK..Who do you like better. The Victoria's Secret Chicks or some nude East German Weightlifter in the Beer Garden. Hmmmm

    This is a trick question right? Uh, let's see...I choose Olga! Not.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  3. #383  
    Well, again. And again. And again. The posts here by men show their intelligence (which is the size of an average doorknob). I am being accused of being a woman because I point out men's salivation over women (you do think with your helmets! And for the record, I never said I don't think with my helmet. Boys will be Boys).
    Now, I do agree with Alli that this phenomenon could be unique to TC. Probably not all men think with their shining helmets.
  4. #384  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Why do hot girls always seem to get hung up on trolls? It drives me cRAzY everytime I see it! Do trolls have money or something?
    It's the height ratio me thinks.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5. #385  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hi treolady Welcome to our world.
    and a very interesting one i must say. wow this thread just mushroomed while i was asleep.
  6. #386  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    The woman of my dreams!!! I don't suppose you like hanging out at Circuit City checking out Home Theaters do you?
    if i could hang out all day there, i'd need my own lazy boy even my bf teases me for being such a tech feen. lol
  7. #387  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Do trolls have money or something?

    Do trolls have money. HAH...Trolls are extremely wealthy. Who do you think collects all the money every time you cross a bridge.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  8. #388  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    It's the height ratio me thinks.

    I dont personally know any "real" trolls but I have heard that in comparison to their height, they have enormous...well...helmets. Hehehe
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  9. #389  
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    if i could hang out all day there, i'd need my own lazy boy even my bf teases me for being such a tech feen. lol

    Make your B/F get you yer own Lazy Girl"...much more comfortable.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  10. #390  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Make your B/F get you yer own Lazy Girl"...much more comfortable.
    See, dependant on men to provide the finer things in life. Now we see your true colours!
    Animo et Fide
  11. #391  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    See, dependant on men to provide the finer things in life. Now we see your true colours!
    So!!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  12. #392  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    The posts here by men show their intelligence (which is the size of an average doorknob). I am being accused of being a woman because I point out men's salivation over women (you do think with your helmets! And for the record, I never said I don't think with my helmet. Boys will be Boys).
    Now, I do agree with Alli that this phenomenon could be unique to TC. Probably not all men think with their shining helmets.
    Methinks when it comes to doorknobs, salivation and helmets, you falsely infer from yourself to the rest of the male population...
  13. #393  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Make your B/F get you yer own Lazy Girl"...much more comfortable.
    oh ya. much better! besides, lazy boys only come in drab earthtones. we need a livelier color palette!
  14. #394  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    So!!!
    This is an old joke but relevant, especially the money reducing part....


    Element: Woman
    Symbol: WO
    Discoverer: Adam
    Atomic Weight: Accepted as 118 lb. but known to vary from 100+/-~55 lbs.
    Occurrence: Copious quantities in urban areas.

    Physical Properties:
    Surface is usually covered with painted film.
    Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
    Melts if given special treatment.
    Bitter if used incorrectly.
    Found in various stages ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
    Yields to pressure applied to correct points.
    Generally round in form.
    Chemical Properties:
    Very active.
    Has great affinity for gold, silver, platinum and precious stones.
    May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known reason.
    Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased by saturation in alcohol.
    Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
    Violent when left alone.
    Able to absorb great amount of exotic food.
    Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in natural state.
    Turns slightly green when placed beside a better specimen.
    Ages rapidly.
    Usage:
    Highly ornamental, especially in a sports car.
    Can be a great aid to relaxation.
    An extremely good catalyst for disintegration of wealth.
    Caution:
    Highly explosive in inexperienced hands.
    Illegal to possess more than one
    Animo et Fide
  15. #395  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Methinks when it comes to doorknobs, salivation and helmets, you falsely infer from yourself to the rest of the male population...
    Absolutely, hear hear! I salivate more than a doorknob and I'm more intelligent than a helmet.
    Animo et Fide
  16. #396  
    I got up early and read TC. I went to the Toyota dealer to have my car serviced (that's still legal in Alabama). When I came back, there were 3 - yes THREE - pages added to this thread. Don't you people have lives????????? I wasn't gone that long!
  17. #397  
    and i'm as lost as you are!
  18. #398  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Not bashed but a bit wounded.
    Don't worry Chicken we all love you. And I, for one, don't care if your head has liver spots or blonde tresses.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #399  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    And I, for one, don't care if your head has liver spots or blonde tresses.
    Hey Hot Breath...stop messin with "The Chick"
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  20. #400  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey Hot Breath...stop messin with "The Chick"
    Don't make me come up there to Colorado and teach you some respect for your elders!!!

    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite

Posting Permissions