Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    WOW I ride bikes, have spikes in my hair (not belt), lift weights AND have a Treo. I must be mega-hot.

Really????
    I'm a grandmother
    Priceless
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    <<<<<<<reaching out with a finger to touch lb's shoulder.......PSSSSSTTTTT!!!Ouch! Burnt me! lol
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    At 22, you might be interested in knowing that most women are far more interested in men who can spell out full words and not abbreviate three letter words than in men who have the latest technology at their fingertips and cannot use it. Owning a Treo 600 isn't enough.
    Heh heh heh.... Good one Alli.

But in his defense... I once was a 22 year old male and also suffered from the rectal-cranial inversion that testosterone tends to create. But I lived through it and learned the lessons of life, the foremost one of which is that "the weaker sex, isn't".
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    <<<<<<<reaching out with a finger to touch lb's shoulder.......PSSSSSTTTTT!!!Ouch! Burnt me! lol
    You say that now, but you'll delete your post tomorrow!
    At 22, you might be interested in knowing that most women are far more interested in men who can spell out full words and not abbreviate three letter words.....
    NOW you tell me!! I have been going about this all wrong!! I been showing up with exotic cars, driving to beautiful boats, going to little islands I looked up on the GPS, wine, cheese, fruit, music, laughter....and all I had to do was win the frickin' spelling bee!!!! Well don't I feel like a dummy!! >>>>>practicing<<<< M I S S I S S I P P I SSIPPEIFDLkkj ah, ta hell with it. I think I will stick with the fast cars.

lb, I don't mean to hurt anybodys feelings when I delete them...really . I was surprised when people noticed.

IMHO many of you are missing one important point. ArchManiac didn't ask anyone what They thought was sexy, or PC, or mature, or the "natural order" or the solution to the fact that woman are treated differently then men....(viva la difference I say!)

But....only what HE thought was sexy...

Chickens think Ducks are sexy...and we don't jump all over Chickens for that...well in real life we don't.

<<<<<struggling for each word...... Too.....much......negative.....energy....being .......posted......must.....switch.......to.....montypython.com .....to....build .....sstrengh .....back.......
    Last edited by ACDriver; 05/30/2004 at 09:17 PM.
    that's pretty much what i said earlier...but people had to make smart remarks about it. i don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by antagonist
    that's pretty much what i said earlier...but people had to make smart remarks about it. i don't get it.
    You were talking in Martian. Remember to speak in Venuetion when discussing these issues.
    hey, gotta stir the waters every once in a while...
    Wow from reading these posts there are alot of girls (or women) that own treos that also own a set of hairy balls. Feminism is fine, you can do your thing, but theres no need to attack men

maybe hes shy and thinks the treo would be "useful" in starting a conversation??? No need to lash out till u know
    We weren't crying. Merely pointing out your obvious deficiencies.
    thems is fighting words

People are not perfect even FEMALE people, yes female thats right I said female females have flaws deficiencies shortcomings

to what degree is subjective... we only tell you we are wrong to stop the nagging
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchiManiac
    R there any girls who own a treo600 ? It would make owning treo600 more usefull
    Haha! This thread is too funny!! This is the first time I see someone spitting game on TreoCentral. There's a long thread in SprintUsers.com that was started by a female, asking all the SprintUser guys to post their pics. Maybe Archi should've asked the TreoCentral ladies to post their pics instead of saying they would make owing the treo600 more useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas T
    Heh heh heh.... Good one Alli.

But in his defense... I once was a 22 year old male and also suffered from the rectal-cranial inversion that testosterone tends to create. But I lived through it and learned the lessons of life, the foremost one of which is that "the weaker sex, isn't".
    Now go forth and preach this important life lesson to all thy bretheren. You are obviously a man of great wisdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by antagonist
    hey, gotta stir the waters every once in a while...

Not your job, mon. That's why we have AC, Seldom, and a bunch of others. ;p
    Now go forth and preach this important life lesson to all thy bretheren. You are obviously a man of great wisdom.
    Why does the term "Whipped" come to mind?

Kidding!
    Not your job, mon. That's why we have AC, Seldom, and a bunch of others. ;p
    Alli, this is a tag-team, I tagged off on Antagonist...it's his turn in the barrel.
    Therein lies the paradox; those who are young enough to be taught the wisdom will not listen, and those who are older have either learned the lesson or refuse to believe the truth.
    I know a few women who have "short-comings"

Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    thems is fighting words

People are not perfect even FEMALE people, yes female thats right I said female females have flaws deficiencies shortcomings

to what degree is subjective... we only tell you we are wrong to stop the nagging
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchiManiac
    R there any girls who own a treo600 ? It would make owning treo600 more usefull
    Treo 600, yes. Girl, no. Lady, sometimes. Woman, always.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    A cute female w/ a Treo 600.. I wish there were more of 'em!...
    Perfect Ur Role!...
    alli, you need to get off your high horse, your tone in your posts is one of complete conceit. my only suggestion is to go get laid. maybe then you'll relax a little bit and not keep this crazy-*** thread go on and on...
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast