Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey ACD....Wassup??? New avatar, new attitude??? What happened to the freakey but cuddly baby troll?? Or the crossdressing weirdo who shares his clothes with his daughter??

Bring back the softer side of ACD....please!!
    This is AC's softer side!!! The nice funny green giant!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    They have coffee in Switzerland? Hrmm...have to try it next time.
    Be my guest, I'll show you where!
    This thread is so funny. Little did ArchManiac realize what he started is going to beat the "test" thread after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Also while in Munchkin you can go to the Englisher Garten which is a big park where women sunbath with no tops on.
    That's not unusual in most parts of Middle/Western Europe. After all, this is not Saudi Arabia, is it?
    Well if you were a dwarf, I think the helmet holder would be level with the seat...at least thats what I was thinking.
    Unless PB really has a long, long helmet holder.....
    The native Swedes in Sweitzerland do enjoy a good cup of coffee as do the Danes in Denmark and the Norges in Norway.

My money for good coffee though goes with the Brave Ariens in Southern Germany. The big city there, Munchkin, has wonderful outside eateries called CoffeeGartens where you can have a Kaffe (that's Coffee for those of you who don't travel international alot like mio (which is france for me))

Also while in Munchkin you can go to the Englisher Garten which is a big park where women sunbath with no tops on. But don't be fooled like I was! They are NOT English. In fact, most of them don't speak English except for a few words like "Pervert" and "American *******". The Munchkins are not very friendly. And they hit!!!

In parts of Germany it's quite normal for there to be parks in towns with nudist areas. This is a mixed blessing, as you might imagine.
    Animo et Fide
    Well if you were a dwarf, I think the helmet holder would be level with the seat...at least thats what I was thinking.
    Do I look like a dwarf? Honestly. Some people.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    Men think with their shiny helmets while women use their brains.
    Hey, Hairy, I take offence on this one. Want to jello fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    In parts of Germany it's quite normal for there to be parks in towns with nudist areas. This is a mixed blessing, as you might imagine.
    Great...Big East German grrls on steroids that look like men. I even bet some of them have helmets.

Isn't nudism wonderful.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Isn't nudism wonderful.
    As ToolKit says....

Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    Hey you don't have to wear that T-shirt, they are optional
    OK..Who do you like better. The Victoria's Secret Chicks or some nude East German Weightlifter in the Beer Garden. Hmmmm
    Great...Big East German grrls on steroids that look like men. I even bet some of them have helmets.

Isn't nudism wonderful.
    Eastern Germany is history since 14 years or so. I guess the girls would more likely be on silicone than on steroids...
    OK..Who do you like better. The Victoria's Secret Chicks or some nude East German Weightlifter in the Beer Garden. Hmmmm
    I always wondered what you find so special about Victoria's Secret girls (I said girls, not chick, dear Chick-Dance). Here most women look like that, what's the big deal?
    Nothing...I was just under the impression that PB was liking the more of the "female" weightlifter type of configuration. From your avatar, perhaps it's more to your taste also...
    No question, Victoria's Secret Chicks and our very dear Chick-Dance!
    Nothing...I was just under the impression that PB was liking the more of the "female" weightlifter type of configuration. From your avatar, perhaps it's more to your taste also...
    Not at all, not at all! I really prefer the sportive but feminine type, you know, opposites attract.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    very happy offer judgement - but need some evidence from all concerned
    On www.tillate.ch you may find some random shots from parties in and around Zurich or the rest of Switzerland: click on "Partyfotos" on the left and then on "Alle Partyfotos".
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Women outsmarting men? What a strange idea! Everyone knows that womens brains are mainly configured towards finding ways to please men, like jello wrestling or making their favourite meal. Other than that they are mainly concerned with thinking about nice fluffy things, like little kittens and rabbits. If women didn't realise they were inferior to men they'd be wanting to do all sorts of things, like vote or drive. Tch!
    All VERY good points Peter. LOL. If Hairy's a man, he should speak for himself only. If Hairy's a woman, she should speak for the intelligence level of the men she's dated only.
    Last edited by Bob-C; 07/02/2004 at 09:31 AM.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I was thinking that panties were just a bit too confining for a proper jello wrestle also.
    I think Jello stains and we wouldn't want to mess up anyone's panties or t-shirts. That would be wrong.
    Wrong...I'll be 19 in November
    It keeps just getting better and better! I've just forgotten all about Mango.