Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL. Neither Muziek nor I will deny that we often share her laptop in a Manhattan Coffee House. And I personally invite you, when you come to NY, to join us for a cup of cappuccino (or Swiss-Mocha for that matter)

Now, on a similar subject: Why is it that my integrity is in question? Just because Alli, clairegrrl and I have enough 'chutzpah' (or stupidity) to post our pictures here, you guys assume the worst? Not nice. Not very gentleman-like behavior! I therefore challenge all the guys here (and it's a promise!): If you show your own picture here, I will take on clairegrrl and Alli in a Jello Wrestling event! (And I'll even let ACD hold my Treo for me while I wrestle!)
    Yeah, sure, using the same laptop... sounds like a GREAT excuse, doesn't it? Would explain PERFECTLY well why there is only one IP address from the "two" of you, hmmmm? Nice try!

Anyway, thank you for the invitation. I am not sure whether I can find the time for a trip to the US only for that reason, but I would really like to come back to it. In order for you to recognize me better, I have included my picture as my new avatar (for a short time only!!!). Of course you are also officially and cordially invited for a cup of real coffee whenever you happen to be in Zurich, SWITZERLAND.

ACD has already posted his picture in his avatar a few days ago, so who is missing for the Jello Wrestling Event to take place?
    Last edited by clulup; 07/02/2004 at 05:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    My first post and it is here...how funny. I just couldn't help myself venture into here. I gather the ladies are having fun outsmarting the guys. Well guys, take it from me: It's a losing battle, the ladies will always win. Men and women were not created equally as some believe. It's a chemistry thing. So the best we can do is encourage the ladies to jello-wrestle or mud-wrestle because it doesn't require thinking on our part...

Doesn't exactly require much thinking on our part either now, does it. But hey, wtf.

Congratulations on your first post, and welcome to our little thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalenvy
    Now, now. There are many thoughtful men on this board who might take offense to that.

Yes, but none of them post on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Yeah, sure, using the same laptop... sounds like a GREAT excuse, doesn't it? Would explain PERFECTLY well why there is only one IP address from the "two" of you, hmmmm? Nice try!

Anyway, thank you for the invitation. I am not sure whether I can find the time for a trip to the US only for that reason, but I would really like to come back to it. In order for you to recognize me better, I have included my picture as my new avatar (for a short time only!!!). Of course you are also officially and cordially invited for a cup of real coffee whenever you happen to be in Zurich, SWITZERLAND.

ACD has already posted his picture in his avatar a few days ago, so who is missing for the Jello Wrestling Event to take place?

They have coffee in Switzerland? Hrmm...have to try it next time.

Now why do I feel like I'm trapped in an episode of Avatar wars? Help - let me outta here!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Oi! Wot doo yew mean? I'm dead thoughtful me, I even put my clothes in the linen basket, sometimes. And I leave the seat down!
    (Actually it won't stay up, which can be annoying)
    Last edited by PeterBrown; 07/02/2004 at 06:45 AM.
    Animo et Fide
    Now why do I feel like I'm trapped in an episode of Avatar wars? Help - let me outta here!!!!
    Ohhh Obi-Wan....Give guidence to Alli.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    i'm new! what do i do?!

Hi treolady Welcome to our world.
    Hey wait a friggin' minute wench! I am a thoughtfull guy and...hang on...beer break.....burrrrrrrrrpppp... yeah, so I am a thoughtful guy....Oh SWEET JESUS he dropped the ball!! dambit the Jets pay this freakin ***** a gizillion dollars a year and he couldn't hold on to the ball if it was made of glue....jeez!...oh, sorry so what waz we talking bout? oh yeah, so anyway, uh, beer break here sweets, burrrrpppp! So I am like a thoughful guy and I think you are real nice and HOLY CRAP is that ref blind!!! Sweet mother of God he was safe by a mile!!!! YELLOW CARD my ****!!!!! uh, sweet cheeks how about you run in and get me another beer and something to gnaw on and we can have this tep-a-tit chat thing after the next game...say tomorrow or something.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    And I leave the seat down!
    (Actually it won't stay up, which can be annoying)
    Has the seat ever fallen down on your helmet?? Ouch!!!
    But we already have ACD. Why do we need another one?
    uh,,,duh, uh, um....was you just being mean to me? Cause my Daddy says I can squish peoples who are mean to me, and I can bury them way out in the woods where Daddy and I buried that man who kept taking naps with Mommy while Daddy was working.
    Hey ACD....Wassup??? New avatar, new attitude??? What happened to the freakey but cuddly baby troll?? Or the crossdressing weirdo who shares his clothes with his daughter??

Bring back the softer side of ACD....please!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    It's time to stop this Chick bashing. Let's just enjoy her charm, wit and good looks. And maybe, if we're lucky, she'd video-tape the wrestling match for us! Go Chick!
    I don't think we are bashing her? Chick do you feel bashed? Speak up cause no one comes here to get bashed. Tickled, poked, prodded, made fun of, yes. Bashed no.

Not that I would come to your rescue mind you....just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey ACD....Wassup??? New avatar, new attitude??? What happened to the freakey but cuddly baby troll?? Or the crossdressing weirdo who shares his clothes with his daughter??

Bring back the softer side of ACD....please!!

This, good or bad, is my original avatar. And you, young lady, are working your way up to a spanking.....>>>>praying softly under his breath...
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    i like thinking about things at Best Buy, et. al
    The woman of my dreams!!! I don't suppose you like hanging out at Circuit City checking out Home Theaters do you?
    Has the seat ever fallen down on your helmet?? Ouch!!!
    Erm, no. I think you should draw a diagram of that, and you'd see that that would be physically improbable to say the least! Besides which, I never allow my helmet to come to harm, it's an archaeological treasure!
    Last edited by PeterBrown; 07/02/2004 at 07:16 AM. Reason: I wanted to edit it.
    Animo et Fide
    They have coffee in Switzerland? Hrmm...have to try it next time
    The native Swedes in Sweitzerland do enjoy a good cup of coffee as do the Danes in Denmark and the Norges in Norway.

My money for good coffee though goes with the Brave Ariens in Southern Germany. The big city there, Munchkin, has wonderful outside eateries called CoffeeGartens where you can have a Kaffe (that's Coffee for those of you who don't travel international alot like mio (which is france for me))

Also while in Munchkin you can go to the Englisher Garten which is a big park where women sunbath with no tops on. But don't be fooled like I was! They are NOT English. In fact, most of them don't speak English except for a few words like "Pervert" and "American *******". The Munchkins are not very friendly. And they hit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    My first post and it is here...how funny. I just couldn't help myself venture into here. I gather the ladies are having fun outsmarting the guys. Well guys, take it from me: It's a losing battle, the ladies will always win. Men and women were not created equally as some believe. It's a chemistry thing. So the best we can do is encourage the ladies to jello-wrestle or mud-wrestle because it doesn't require thinking on our part...

Just to show you that SOME of the men around here pay attention. Hairy Potter....loves Cats and Plants, yes? Thus Hairy..vs Harry and of course the dead give away with the avatar ....>>>>doing his best 7 year old straining for attention from the teacher look
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Erm, no. I think you should draw a diagram of that, and you'd see that that would be physically improbable to say the least!

Well if you were a dwarf, I think the helmet holder would be level with the seat...at least thats what I was thinking.
    Well if you were a dwarf, I think the helmet holder would be level with the seat...at least thats what I was thinking.
    Your thinking about Dwarfs? Cool!! Now, in addition to Spies, Lies, Allies, and Lime Jelloes, we got Dwarfs! This is so cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Your thinking about Dwarfs? Cool!!

Just think of trolls as a subset of dwarf and we're back on topic