Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    ACD...BTW, I liked the baby troll avatar better. I cant get used to you as a dragqueen...I mean dragon
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I haven't erased in a long time. Not since I found out that people noticed or cared. But come to think of it perhaps it's time for a little forum cleaning.
    AC, don't you dare think about even erasing any one of your postings!!
    hi i'm a girl, can i play too.
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    hi i'm a girl, can i play too.
    You better be a real one..... someone who could compete against Chick-Dance or clairgrrl or Alli....
    i'm new! what do i do?!
    Besides...I think it was Hillary that said "It takes a village...to create an *****".

But we already have ACD. Why do we need another one?
    i'm new! what do i do?!

Apparently you sign up for jell-o wrestling. I think we're having a fund-raiser.

BTW - welcome.
    thank ya! sounds like a party to me!
    My first post and it is here...how funny. I just couldn't help myself venture into here. I gather the ladies are having fun outsmarting the guys. Well guys, take it from me: It's a losing battle, the ladies will always win. Men and women were not created equally as some believe. It's a chemistry thing. So the best we can do is encourage the ladies to jello-wrestle or mud-wrestle because it doesn't require thinking on our part...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    Well guys, take it from me: It's a losing battle, the ladies will always win. Men and women were not created equally as some believe. It's a chemistry thing.
    Hey Hairy...put away that chemistry set before you hurt yourself.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Hey Hairy...put away that chemistry set before you hurt yourself.
    Since you look half my age (you are 16 right?), I forgive you for not knowing your chemistry. Or mine for that matter. But you'll discover that being a woman entitles you to some entitlements in life in which wisdom is numero uno! Men think with their shiny helmets while women use their brains.
    i'm new! what do i do?!
    Hi t-lady. To answer your question, after reading the posts here I'd suggest you'd stay away from certain individuals because they will accuse you of:
    1. Having fake lips
    2. Being a man
    Good luck.
    Since you look half my age (you are 16 right?), I forgive you for not knowing your chemistry. Or mine for that matter. But you'll discover that being a woman entitles you to some entitlements in life in which wisdom is numero uno! Men think with their shiny helmets while women use their brains.

Wrong...I'll be 19 in November
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Now, now. There are many thoughtful men on this board who might take offense to that.
    Women outsmarting men? What a strange idea! Everyone knows that womens brains are mainly configured towards finding ways to please men, like jello wrestling or making their favourite meal. Other than that they are mainly concerned with thinking about nice fluffy things, like little kittens and rabbits. If women didn't realise they were inferior to men they'd be wanting to do all sorts of things, like vote or drive. Tch!
    Animo et Fide
    I must have missed that 'programming' session the day I cut class. Oh well, no fluffy rabbits or kittens or slaving over a hot stove for me. Guess I'm just a lost soul.
    i like thinking about things at Best Buy, et. al
    Hi t-lady. To answer your question, after reading the posts here I'd suggest you'd stay away from certain individuals because they will accuse you of:
    1. Having fake lips
    2. Being a man
    Good luck.
    ummm... what's a good way to overcome these accusations?
    ummm... what's a good way to overcome these accusations?
    According to the political thread found somewhere below in off topic you'll want to deny, deny, deny. Wait a few years then publish your memoirs admitting that yes you do indeed have fake lips as well having experienced a brief stint as a man. Do keep me in mind when you receive your 'advance' on book sales.