Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Then again, what I really want to pay for is to see Alli vs Chick-Dance jello wrestle....

I smell a TC fundraiser!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    The IBAN Nr. of my bank account is CH36 0789885000. It is an anonymous numbered account of course. For reasons of simplicity, I suggest you first click on my avatar on the left and then on "Send a message via email to clulup".

While I do not want prejudice anything, I may inform the rest of the Treocentral community, that, according to our preliminary findings, the person posting under the name of "Chick-Dance" may be a 52 year old male living in suburban Philadelphia under the name of Clyve Darren, an immigrant from Denmark. His height is close to 5 feet, he has balding, greyish brown hair, and is often seen dressed in women's clothes. However, the investigation is still under way, and new evidence may lead to alternative explanations.

Oh
    My
    God!

You realize that this means that Chick is actually.........

...my ex-husband!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Can I get in on this too? I looooove jello wrestling!
    Sure!! You just hafta promise that you won't use any of those special ARMYgirl moves on us
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Oh
    My
    God!

...my ex-husband!
    Why would you separate from a catch like that? Some women just don't realise what they have!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    We are not yet sure Muziek and Chick-Dance are indeed two different persons. Chick-Dance may have invented Muziek in order to conceal the fact that he is Alli's ex-husband. Tracking of IP addresses from where the posts originated is still pending... tbc.
    Oh
    My
    God!

...my ex-husband!

Does that mean Chick is really Rooster-Dance??
    We are not yet sure Muziek and Chick-Dance are indeed two different persons. Chick-Dance may have invented Muziek in order to conceal the fact that he is Alli's ex-husband. Tracking of IP addresses from where the posts originated is still pending... tbc.

Oooooo. Jello wrestling, International spy intregue, we got it all on this thread!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Does that mean Chick is really Rooster-Dance??

I SAID THAT MONTHS AGO
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I SAID THAT MONTHS AGO
    True, the size of his comb was always suspicious. Well, I guess with hindsight one is always wiser...
    I've got it! Chick-Dance is actually a PENGUIN!

see here for proof!

This picture shows a suspicious looking penguin, disguised as a chicken, with someone studying in the background.

Wait a minute, Chick-Dance is actually a teacher! Is Chick-Dance Alli? God I'm confused. More coffee here.

Edit: This explains Chick's love of other aquatic birds, like ducks.
    Animo et Fide
    True, the size of his comb was always suspicious.
    Can you always tell a **** by the size of his comb??
    ACD...BTW, I liked the baby troll avatar better. I cant get used to you as a dragqueen...I mean dragon
    Can you always tell a **** by the size of his comb??
    Size matters, that's what you said a few posts ago!
    Do you HONESTLY expect me to reply to this? ROFLMAO!!!!
    You just DID reply! BTW, what is ROFLMAO? It's just too many letters for me to devote brain power to decipher.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Hey Chick...wanna Mud Wrestle??
    YES!! [In a Marv Alberts impression voice] YESSSS!!!!! She does! We can have it over my place. No need to thank me for hosting. Seeing your competitive spirit is enough.
    Last edited by Bob-C; 07/01/2004 at 10:48 AM.
    Size matters, that's what you said a few posts ago!

I cant be held responsible for any comments made in prior posts.
    Traditionally, the Public Information Officer is the person who makes sure that people on the outside get the right information about the people on the inside. In days gone by it was more press releases, now it includes webs. I'd give you mine, but I have a serious link issue at the moment, and it looks like doodoo. <getting out the FrontPage bible>
    She's the person who flat out lies to Fox Mulder on the X-files. The truth is out there Alli. You can't hide it forever!! You hear me?!
    Hey Chick...wanna Jello Wrestle??
    I know how to make Jello. We can have it over my house!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROFLMAO = Rolls on floor covered in lime jello.

I think. Pity she miss-spelt it.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    YES!! YESSSS!!!!! She does! We can have it over my place. No need to thank me for hosting. Seeing your competitive spirit is enough.
    Well now that there are all these rumors that chick is really Alli's ex-husband, Im not sure that would be the right thing to do.