Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 605
  1. #261  
    Hey Chick...wanna Mud Wrestle??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I dont know what that has to do with anything. BTW...do you ever share any clothes with your daughter??
    I have changed my avatar since this question but I feel I owe you and answer from Mango.

    hurrumph,<<clearing throat to get the right timbre to my voice

    Well, deary, my daughter and I have shared a few of my nicer pieces of clothing but she tends to dress a bit Goth for my tastes and most of my things are too, uh, frilly for her.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  3. #263  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I think it's just insecurity. Ask ACD....he's not bothered by such trivial matters
    Uh, I think I am taking that as a complement. Thanks.

    If, instead that was a shot, then missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4. #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Not quite that bad. After school restriction. It's a 3 hour detention.
    All three of my Girls have cells. My wife of course so she can harrass me, my oldest because she is driving now, and my youngest because she will be driving in a couple of months. Once they drive it's a parents dream to be able to talk to them if they are late and to know if they have troubles they can reach you anywhere.

    Was I just serious there? Sorry!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5. #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    First off I gotta say that I really like AC's new avatar. It's a 100% improvement. It almost even makes me forget Clairegrrl's avatar. No offense Clairegrrl. Your avatar is pretty damn hot but... I mean, this is MANGO! Who doesn't love Mango? Mango is supreme! I LOVE YOU MANGO!
    Stop it! I'm Blushing!....oh wait, new avatar, new persona, waaaaaaaaaaa, Big scary man with no eyes!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  6. #266  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Traditionally, the Public Information Officer is the person who makes sure that people on the outside get only the information about the people on the inside that would convince them to vote for a Republican. In days gone by it was more a group grope and it looked like doodoo.

    Now I understand!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  7. #267  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    clulup, sorry for the misspelling, my excuse: Writing with my Treo while riding the train . And regarding my pictures well, ACD-Dragon got a peek and approved their authenticity: And that's enough for me (of course he'll deny it but that's what I want him to do!)
    I do not deny that I saw an additional picture of this pretty girl. Strictly G rated BobC you pervert you (God I love perverts)

    However I can not say that the picture I saw was in fact the Chicken. Only that it was posted by someone who had access to Chicken's TreoCentral account.

    So, in summary, while I do affirm that I have seen an additional picture I am unable to confirm that that picture was of the person know as Chick-Dance.

    (How did I do Muziek, can I be a lawyer too?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  8. #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey Chick...wanna Mud Wrestle??

    NO MUD WRESTLING ON THIS FORUM!!! ONLY WRESTLING IN MY KIDDIE POOL WITH LIME JELLO.... majjjjahhharaahharrarahhar<<<<evil laugh
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. #269  
    Hey Chick...wanna Jello Wrestle??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  10. #270  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey Chick...wanna Jello Wrestle??
    Proof once again that there IS a God!

    >>>>running for his video camera while the evil laugh comes from deep within his soul.....mujahahahaahhaaaa
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #271  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Stop it! I'm Blushing!....oh wait, new avatar, new persona, waaaaaaaaaaa, Big scary man with no eyes!!

    Back to Drache. Too confusing otherwise.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  12. #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey Chick...wanna Jello Wrestle??
    AC, finally, how long have you been waiting for this to happen, get your camera's rollin'!!!
  13. #273  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I do not deny that I saw an additional picture of this pretty girl. Strictly G rated BobC you pervert you (God I love perverts)

    However I can not say that the picture I saw was in fact the Chicken. Only that it was posted by someone who had access to Chicken's TreoCentral account.

    So, in summary, while I do affirm that I have seen an additional picture I am unable to confirm that that picture was of the person know as Chick-Dance.

    (How did I do Muziek, can I be a lawyer too?
    AC, I believe someone paid you off to say this! What's going on, someone got your tail?
  14. #274  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey Chick...wanna Jello Wrestle??
    Then again, what I really want to pay for is to see Alli vs Chick-Dance jello wrestle....
  15. #275  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    All three of my Girls have cells.
    For a second I thought you meant gaol cells, cellphone not being a term we use over here.
    Animo et Fide
  16. #276  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Reverse psychology won't work with me SwissClock.
    Then again, the Swiss are known to be neutral (at least the claim to be), so your fair judgment is inevitable. OK then, what's your bank account number to reroute my pictures to?..
    The IBAN Nr. of my bank account is CH36 0789885000. It is an anonymous numbered account of course. For reasons of simplicity, I suggest you first click on my avatar on the left and then on "Send a message via email to clulup".

    While I do not want prejudice anything, I may inform the rest of the Treocentral community, that, according to our preliminary findings, the person posting under the name of "Chick-Dance" may be a 52 year old male living in suburban Philadelphia under the name of Clyve Darren, an immigrant from Denmark. His height is close to 5 feet, he has balding, greyish brown hair, and is often seen dressed in women's clothes. However, the investigation is still under way, and new evidence may lead to alternative explanations.
  17. #277  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    The IBAN Nr. of my bank account is CH36 0789885000. It is an anonymous numbered account of course. For reasons of simplicity, I suggest you first click on my avatar on the left and then on "Send a message via email to clulup".

    While I do not want prejudice anything, I may inform the rest of the Treocentral community, that, according to our preliminary findings, the person posting under the name of "Chick-Dance" may be a 52 year old male living in suburban Philadelphia under the name of Clyve Darren, an immigrant from Denmark. His height is close to 5 feet, he has balding, greyish brown hair, and is often seen dressed in women's clothes. However, the investigation is still under way, and new evidence may lead to alternative explanations.
    LOL, ouch hot coffee spraying from my mouth..LOL
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  18. #278  
    Animo et Fide
  19. #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Alli, I can't remember in which thread the discussion about cell phones in the classroom took place, so I am throwing my few cents unto this thread. Personally (lawyer-speaking-blah), I see the cell phone with cameras as the most invasive and legally challenging (some health-clubs refuse them already). Nevertheless, I am attaching 3 articles here for the takers. Have fun on your trip!
    http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp...3&nav=2rRoNMGx
    http://www.nea.org/neatoday/0103/debate.html
    http://schoolmate.com/news/issues/winter01/

    I think cells with builtin cameras have made an already existing problem worse, but there have already been way too many tiny cameras available. It's probably not possible to keep them out.
  20. #280  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey Chick...wanna Jello Wrestle??

    Can I get in on this too? I looooove jello wrestling!

Posting Permissions