1.    #1  
    Well, Formula One @ Monaco was interesting.

Making a cradle for the McLaren should be fun.

See pics - if you have Special Needs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have a need for that car, but I have feeling most other people do too and therefore it isn't special.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I have a need for that car, but I have feeling most other people do too and therefore it isn't special.
    Do'no . . . I may have to go back for a test drive.

It just doesn't hit me like the McLaren / BMW F1

Warning ! . . . Painful Pics . . . disturbingly gratuitous
    Attached Images Attached Images
    See, I think that would just attract way too much attention. Sure the MB isn't exactly a low-key car, but at least it has some resemblance to a normal production car.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcBody
    Well, Formula One @ Monaco was interesting.
    Well, it would have been if the Williams/BMW dweeb hadn't pushed the the best driver today into the tire wall!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Well, it would have been if the Williams/BMW dweeb hadn't pushed the the best driver today into the tire wall!!!
    I watched it live and again on replay. After P, F1 Decade & Q.

JCM, this is how I see it:

MS qualified with a heavy fuel load. So that he could run fast laps while the track was "empty". Hence his qualifying time / position vs practice. If he wasn't leading, the leader would run into traffic while lapping. (remember, this is Monaco - traffic was predictable). MS would have won IMHO

I think JCM didn't expect MS to lock-up, may not have been preventable. I assume MS was building heat into his tires while behind the safety car, the surface was unpredictable.

I'll call it an accident - but I could be convinced otherwise - maybe
  7.    #7  
    Race Results - Nurburging
    • MS #1
    • RB #2
    • JB #3
    Last edited by ArcBody; 05/30/2004 at 09:02 AM.