1.    #1  
    I have an iStick (http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/intelli...ve-review.html) that I keep in my wallet. I've got to thinking "Hey, this is a perfect device." I think it would work great as a replacement to CF, SD, MMC, etc. Not only does it have all the capabilities of those things, but it also has the ability to be plugged into any new computer out there, no adapter required! If only I could use it in my Treo, or my camera, or anythign else, that would be great! Oh well.
    that would be awsome... but one step farther, step into the Zaurus domain and give the Treo a USB port. Be able to use portable harddrives, or CF micro drives with usb readers! this could be big! (and of course add BT, WiFi, Hi-Res, 1.3 mpix, and wings and we are all set!)

hehe
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    that would be awsome... but one step farther, step into the Zaurus domain and give the Treo a USB port. Be able to use portable harddrives, or CF micro drives with usb readers! this could be big! (and of course add BT, WiFi, Hi-Res, 1.3 mpix, and wings and we are all set!)

hehe

Actually the TI OMAP 310 proc in the Treo600 alreay has USB Host and client functions builtin!! It's just that PalmOne has not supported this in the OS or the hardware!! It would be awesome to have usb host on the Treo...the number of available accessories would very cool....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The best memory device is the...uh.....it's the....uh....damn...I forgot.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    bump
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite