View Poll Results: Who should be the next American Idol?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go Diana!

3 21.43%
  • Fantasia all the way!

7 50.00%
  • The true winner has already been voted off

4 28.57%
  1.    #1  
    Any American Idol fans out there? Fantasia is my favorite.
    american / british idol is absolute drivel. All you're voting for is the next Karaoke King or Queen for a day. These people are frightening, they genuinely believe they are talented..what they fail to realise is that if they had even a modicum of talent they wouldn't need to appear on American Karaoke Idol in the 1st place. Let's try and keep music / pop / rock for the genuinely talented eg Franz Ferdinand.....etc etc etc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    american / british idol is absolute drivel. All you're voting for is the next Karaoke King or Queen for a day. These people are frightening, they genuinely believe they are talented..what they fail to realise is that if they had even a modicum of talent they wouldn't need to appear on American Karaoke Idol in the 1st place. Let's try and keep music / pop / rock for the genuinely talented eg Franz Ferdinand.....etc etc etc
    I had no idea who FF was so I listened to a clip on a music site. To each his own. I would rather listen to Fred Durst scream at me any day but I certainly wouldn't expect anyone else to have the same taste in music as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I had no idea who FF was so I listened to a clip on a music site. To each his own. I would rather listen to Fred Durst scream at me any day but I certainly wouldn't expect anyone else to have the same taste in music as me.
    I'd rather listen to him too than some of those Mariah Carey wannanbee squealers on Idol so I'm with you on that one too...
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Murrayalex ol' sot. I don't agree with some of what you post but in this case you are spot on! Idol is a complete and utter waste of electrons.

Franz Ferdinand? Isn't he the Elephant who never gives up?

No, never mind, that was Horton.

Ferdinand the Bull! He's the gentle bull that doesn't want to bullfight!!
    Good man Sir !! Not sure what you're on about with regard to Horton and Ferdinand the Bull though !! Must be on some US TV programme ??
    ah yes..of course !!?? Dr Seus, is he / she the person behind The Grinch / Cat and the Hat ?? He / she is not so well known over here, for some reason the books don't have the same impact. I once had a very unfortunate, unpleaseant post schnapps experience on holiday so can sympathise there....I think it was watermelon flavour that did the damage.
  7.    #7  
    Congrats to Fantasia. Cleveland is one of the audition cities for next year. Maybe one of my neighbors will make it on the show