View Poll Results: Should I add more How-To-guides to my Treo600 site?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to see more.

14 70.00%
  • No, I never used them, they are pointless.

0 0%
  • You have how-to-guides? I was soo busie looking at wallpaper I missed them.

1 5.00%
  • You have a Treo600 site?

5 25.00%
  1.    #1  
    Should I add more How To guides to my Treo600 site?
    http://www.tavisjohn.com/treo600/How...es/how_tos.htm
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    Should I add more How To guides to my Treo600 site?
    http://www.tavisjohn.com/treo600/How...es/how_tos.htm
    Yes, there seems to be an influx of new users this quarter, and they have lots of questions !
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    how about a how to backup and restore the Treo, or knowing how to figure out which files can be safely deleted?

Just a thought
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas
    how about a how to backup and restore the Treo, or knowing how to figure out which files can be safely deleted?

Just a thought
    The backup and restore is easy... However the "which files can be safely deleted" would be impossible... Everyone has different software, and needs, so what might be safe for me, may mess up your Treo600.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Always good to be able to get useful, quick instructions without a lot of research.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Hey Tavis,
    what about some more 'updated' ringtones.
    Like the latest stuff. (Eamon, Missy, Beyonce, 50 Cents...you get what I mean )

By the way, thanks for the ones you provide now...heck, thanks for the whole site
    Keep up the good work