Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ever wonder why we hardly see the golden dollar Coins with Sacagewea? Where are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Ever wonder why we hardly see the golden dollar Coins with Sacagewea? Where are they?
    Go to the post office. Buy stamps from the machines. They are loaded with Sacagawea dollars. If that fails, look on my husband's desk. He goes to the post office a lot.

Interestingly enough, I attended Camp Sacajawea in Wyoming back in the day.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Go to the post office. Buy stamps from the machines. They are loaded with Sacagawea dollars. If that fails, look on my husband's desk. He goes to the post office a lot.

Interestingly enough, I attended Camp Sacajawea in Wyoming back in the day.
    So your hubbie got them all, ha? Where's his desk located?
    Ever wonder why I hardly see the golden dollar Coins with Sacagewea? Where are they?
    Fixed. Also: no.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by snerdy
    Fixed. Also: no.
    Ha?
    (And how come you have misquoted my original quote?)
    So your hubbie got them all, ha? Where's his desk located?
    Shhhhhh, don't tell, but it's right on the other side of my 2nd monitor. The coins are on the 2nd shelf.
  7.    #7  
    Shhhhhh, don't tell, but it's right on the other side of my 2nd monitor. The coins are on the 2nd shelf.
    I'll be there tomorrow (Do you take Euros in exchange?...)
    I'll be there tomorrow (Do you take Euros in exchange?...)
    This will (as usual) work to my advantage. If he finds Euros on his desk he will immediately give them to me, as I can spend them when I travel and he never leaves the country (or even the south). So YES!
  9.    #9  
    ...he never leaves the country (or even the south). So YES!
    Doesn't he like to travel?
    Doesn't he like to travel?
    <stifling the usual snortle here> No, he does not like to travel. I managed to get him to Ohio once, NY once, and FL once (by air). I think that's all the flying he wants to do in this lifetime, and as he's already passed the half century mark, I figure he's pretty much set that decision in stone. And as long as he doesn't mind that I go globetrotting on my own we can all live with the decision.
  11.    #11  
    ...And as long as he doesn't mind that I go globetrotting on my own we can all live with the decision.
    And you are OK with doing it solo? Got kids to travel with? Friends? Perhaps even ACDriver (although I'd make him a luggage-carrier at best)...
    And you are OK with doing it solo? Got kids to travel with? Friends? Perhaps even ACDriver (although I'd make him a luggage-carrier at best)...
    Oh man - what a thought! Instead of detention I can start assigning porter duty! That has possibilities. As for going it solo, I have enough online friends that I can't go anywhere in the world and not find someone I know, but who better to take on a trip than me, myself, and I. We get along famously.
  13.    #13  
    ...but who better to take on a trip than me, myself, and I. We get along famously.
    Three for the price of one: I love it
    (Although I have to say that I am too chicken [sorry Chick-Dance] to travel solo. I mean, I am a strong person and all that, but I like sharing everything with at least one more person; and in-person, ya know.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hmmm. I just wish humans came up with a better expression, you know. Something like "I am too camel to this,” or “I am too person to do that.” Us chicks are quite brave; we take on wolves any time. Well, maybe not wolves, but sheep. Goats?
    It's ok to be baaaaaaaaashful. But let's not goat there.

BTW, there's a big difference between getting on an airplane solo, and staying alone once you arrive.
    Hmmm. I just wish humans came up with a better expression, you know. Something like "I am too camel to this,” or “I am too person to do that.” Us chicks are quite brave; we take on wolves any time. Well, maybe not wolves, but sheep. Goats?
    I have to say chicken seem quite brave to me. I had the chance of driving through East Africa for quite a while. There were goats, cattle, baboons, sometimes elefants, lions, etc. on the road. The chicken were the only animals who would run to one side of the road when the car was 60 feet away, run to the other side when you were 20 feet away, and then cross the road again right in front of the car. OK, I admit I did not see this behaviour as bravery all the time, but still....
  16.    #16  
    I never meant to wound your ego Chick. If it’s any consolation, I did say you look better (cute) in your new father-cut…

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=50141
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I have to say chicken seem quite brave to me. I had the chance of driving through East Africa for quite a while. There were goats, cattle, baboons, sometimes elefants, lions, etc. on the road. The chicken were the only animals who would run to one side of the road when the car was 60 feet away, run to the other side when you were 20 feet away, and then cross the road again right in front of the car. OK, I admit I did not see this behaviour as bravery all the time, but still....

They don't call it "playing chicken" for nuthin!
    That did it! I am calling my chick friends to discontinue all egg production in protest. Or spread salmonella. Or whatever. I have been humiliated in public, as though my wings had been clipped.
    There, there dear.
    I consider that an apology
    Absolutely. We chicks gotta stick together, ya know.
  20.    #20  
    Absolutely. We chicks gotta stick together, ya know.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast