Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I just wanted to see if it was possible to post something about Clinton that wouldn't result in a thread being closed.
    haha... good point, bob.. interesting, isnt it? hmmm.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I guess you got your answer - Nobody's interested.

speaking for myself - I'm pretty tired of hearing about the self-serving, self-promoting former president. At least Jimmy Carter helped Habitat for Humanity flourish. I guess former-President Clinton is too tied up getting the facts out on Monica, Jennifer, Paula, etc, etc, etc. for a bible-thumpin', God-fearin' family man, he's got a lot of apologies out there.

don't know if I'd read his book if someone gave me the tapes - there are far better uses for my time.

but, hey, if you like the guy, buy five books - he is kind of fun to have around........
    I bashed Clinton in that other thread for putting out his book and seeing him hawking himself all over the TV yet again but I gotta take some of it back. Don't get me wrong. I AM still sick to death of the guy but I recently found out he got a $10 million advance for that book! Can't blame a guy for cashing in, or selling out, when it's that much dough. It'd be un-republican like. Good job Bill! (on the book - not Monica) The moral of the story is that cheating on your wife will always eventually pay off big.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112