1.    #1  
    Has any else noticed the messed up times on TreoCentral. IT is off my an hour! For example I live in -5gmt and it says at the bottom of the page -4gmt (For me) Also the current time is 9:48am and it says... Well read the posting time for yourself, an hour behind!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    It's the Martians again
    There has been many complaints of the time being off on TC in the past. It does not seem to be on the priority list to the TC staff.
    Maybe TC is behind the rest of the world by 1 hour because it's trying to make a statement about the Treo and hi-res!

Anyway, I noticed this too after I had went into my profile and set TC to display time in EST and noticed that the time was behind by an hour. I came up with a simple workaround. I just went into the profile options and changed TC to show time in Atlantic time instead of Eastern Standard. I have no idea what Atlantic time is but it compensates for the TC 1 hour time error since is listed as GMT - 4 hours instead of GMT - 5 hours as Eastern Standard is. So now I see everything in accurate EST. There should be some setting you can select that is 1 hour ahead of your time zone too so try it out.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  5.    #5  
    I tried messing with the timezone and I could not quite tweak it correctly. I'll try again.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    yup, mine was behind a couple hours until i adjusted my settings to central time (despite the fact i'm on the west coast).
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese