Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Sorry to be the first one to burst your bubble, Dr. Para-clulup-noid. I have low-people in high-places (take your guess) that have reported seen you pulling the plug on TC Forum. Although the video clip of you is fuzzy (taken with a T600, after all), it is quite obvious that you have had personal vendetta to decipher with this forum.
    The only question is: What could you possibly gain from this act?
    Nice try, trying to put the blame on me - but totally futile! (A) I've got an alibi (B) I've got NO motive, as you realize yourself, and (C) this is just plain silly. You just don't want to see the truth, it is as easy as that. If your mind is to small to accept reality as it is, fair enough, go on thinking we are the only ones in the universe, and go on making fun of the martians. They have already placed a warning on the surface of Mars, it's not my fault if you don't see it as such: Face on Mars
    Now I know why Palm gave all of those celebrities free Treos. They're part of the alien invasion/conspiracy. They're tasked with the pacification of as many earthlings, as possible, in advance of the Martian Invasion Force or MIF. Remember this story?:

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1107_2-5158832.html

Celebrities given free Treos are all part of the conspiracy. Let's look at the list:

Lou Reed - alien
    Laurie Anderson - alien
    Peter Gabriel - alien
    Kevin Spacey - even played an alien in a movie!
    Branford Marsalis - alien (so that's why he left the "Tonight Show" )
    Philip Glass - have you SEEN Koyaanisqatsi?... big-time alien
    Metallica - oh, yeah, a band of aliens!!!
    Buzz Aldrin - was turned into an alien while on the Moon!

This is all made stunningly clear by Movie-Gene's new avatar. His avatar is obviously secret NASA Mars Rover footage of MIF Special Forces practicing their server targeting skills. The server breakdown was just a little test of their disruptor weapons. TRUST NO ONE !!!

Making a new tin-foil hat ,
    EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    "Making a new tin-foil hat"

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Anyone who has spent ANY TIME listening to Art Bell while surfing treocentral in the middle of the night - KNOWS that the insurgent's target of choice is NOT the Cranium... a tin hat is useless.

Thousands of experiences documented on Bell's show (ad nauseum) prove conclusively that, to be effective, protective armor must be more of a "tin plug" design - as the anal probe is undoubtably the infiltration method favored by those who "want in" - ...side information...

Why do you think those black helicoptors don't have seats???
    Hitting 'Em Hard, Long and Straight
    Quote Originally Posted by redshifted
    2. It's the Martians. They're tired of seeing these offensively stereotypical depictions of Marvin the Martian found in some TreoCentral members' avatars. Everyone knows they stopped wearing that stupid helmet years ago! Also, they've had it with those nosy rovers that crash and bounce all over their planet and poke around their secret bases.

I gotta call Art Bell and tell him about this (before "they" get to me too) ,
    EdK
    Marvin The Martian STILL wears the hemlet. If you do NOT believe me then check this out:
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/duckdodgers/index.html
    Just click on "Meet the crew" you will see for yourself.

I could NOT resist
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I don't actually recall ever seeing a picture of Marvin the Martian without his helmet!
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieGene
    I don't actually recall ever seeing a picture of Marvin the Martian without his helmet!
    I have seen a couple. And in the new TV series there was an episode where he removed it and placed a hat on his head.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    So is it Bush or the Martians? (Or is Bush a Martian?)

What’s the difference?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    Marvin The Martian STILL wears the hemlet.
    Look, Travisjohn, I do not want to sound arrogant, but we were not actually discussing comic strips or cartoons, but real Martians. It's quite obvious that real Martians don't wear that helmet any more, no?
  9.    #29  
    (Or is Bush a Martian?)
    Of course Bush is NOT a Martian. If Bush was a Martian, he would be able to speak for himself, and would not have to take Cheney with him for the "discussion" with the 9/11 commission. Why did Bush bring along Cheney? So that the commission could see their "body language", and how they "work together" (as quoted on CNN). As far as I can tell, he did not mean this as a joke..... Martians on that level of intellectual capacity have become extinct a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Look, Travisjohn, I do not want to sound arrogant, but we were not actually discussing comic strips or cartoons, but real Martians. It's quite obvious that real Martians don't wear that helmet any more, no?
    I have not met any real martians. The closest to one I have been is either Marvin The Martian or the Mars Attacks ones... Both had helmets. One was a fassion statement, the other was to breath.
    Last edited by Tavisjohn; 04/30/2004 at 07:37 AM.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    If Bush was a Martian, he would be able to speak for himself, and would not have to take Cheney with him for the "discussion" with the 9/11 commission. Why did Bush bring along Cheney?

The "discussion" is really a secret meeting to plan the downfall of the TC discussion board.
    Of course Bush is NOT a Martian. If Bush was a Martian, he would be able to speak for himself, and would not have to take Cheney with him for the "discussion" with the 9/11 commission. Why did Bush bring along Cheney? So that the commission could see their "body language", and how they "work together" (as quoted on CNN). As far as I can tell, he did not mean this as a joke..... Martians on that level of intellectual capacity have become extinct a long time ago.
    I could see Bush as a Martian... That would esplain the Lag Time between questions and his answers, he could be waiting for instructions. It would also explain all the verbal mistakes that he has made, possibly due to a bad language translator. (You do not ACTUALLY think that Martions would speak english) As for taking Cheney with him to the 911 commission, he wanted someone with to get cues for apporiate physical posture during this kind of situation. Besids the Martions would not want to send their smartest one down here, they would send their best actor! And then prompt him as needed.

(No one has seen him chewing blue gum have they?)
  13.    #33  
    Originally Posted by clulup:
    P.S.: Disclaimer:
    ...But I always wanted to have my own conspiration theory and this looked like a very good opportunity!
    That's your motive: Right there! It's time to confess.
    Again, nice try, but: if I had done it myself, it would not be conspiration, right? This actually proves I had nothing to do with it!
  14.    #34  
    I could see Bush as a Martian... That would esplain the Lag Time between questions and his answers, he could be waiting for instructions. It would also explain all the verbal mistakes that he has made, possibly due to a bad language translator. (You do not ACTUALLY think that Martions would speak english) As for taking Cheney with him to the 911 commission, he wanted someone with to get cues for apporiate physical posture during this kind of situation. Besids the Martions would not want to send their smartest one down here, they would send their best actor! And then prompt him as needed.

(No one has seen him chewing blue gum have they?)
    It is really sad how you cling to this comic strip view of Martians. It's probably not your fault because you grew up with that, but honestly - real-time translation and hyper-warp information transfer was fully established alread at the end of the ninth dynasty!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I could see Bush as a Martian...

He has a chip in his head
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
  17.    #37  
    Good point. Confess anyway!
    And if not... forget it, I was going to post something that did not fit into a thread like this... too much reality.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12